What's new
Hey people
is there anybody has Mini Cute ( original :P ) ?
im working on the Stickers right now and i need little bit help about drawing ;)

thanks.

@Cereth
I noticed there is 7 of us that haven't paid the full balance yet but you're $10k short of the amount. How does that affect the transport of the cabs? I'm not great at math but even if all 7 pay up we're still short right? Or am I overlooking something? Is that cost going to be tacked on to us? Or how does that work?

@Cereth
I noticed there is 7 of us that haven't paid the full balance yet but you're $10k short of the amount. How does that affect the transport of the cabs? I'm not great at math but even if all 7 pay up we're still short right? Or am I overlooking something? Is that cost going to be tacked on to us? Or how does that work?
Not sure what you mean. Any cabs that aren't paid, I'm footing the bill for until someone does.

@Cereth you are wayyyy to nice Brother.. I would just offer the cab to the next person and refund the deposit.. less issue on both sides and less time wasted.
It's not a matter of generosity but necessity.

If people don't pay up, someone has to cover the cost. These folks will either have to pay full, non-preorder price or the machines will get sold to anyone else willing to pay full price.

Very happy for all involved. Been watching since the beginning. Not my style of cab but when hursit starts making repros of other metal cabinets (madonna, pony, mvs) i'll be in line. :)

You have bad tastes if you don’t like the Mini Cute.

Have you even played one or “does it look funny on on google”?

It’s the only cab I own that I play inside my office at work.

It looks so good it makes me $$$

You have bad tastes if you don’t like the Mini Cute.
Have you even played one or “does it look funny on on google”?

Owned one for several years, and yes - they are awful. There are several things that drove me absolutely bonkers about it. Tinted plexiglass in front of the CRT.. Why? Stick and buttons are way too close together - don't even think of having two adults play on the same cab.
It's a novelty cab. I get it - they look awesome - thats why I bought one, but they're almost impossible to play for any amount of time.
I sold it on to someone on here after trying to get used to it for years and I don't miss it one bit.

Owned one for several years, and yes - they are awful. There are several things that drove me absolutely bonkers about it. Tinted plexiglass in front of the CRT.. Why? Stick and buttons are way too close together - don't even think of having two adults play on the same cab.
It's a novelty cab. I get it - they look awesome - thats why I bought one, but they're almost impossible to play for any amount of time.
I sold it on to someone on here after trying to get used to it for years and I don't miss it one bit.
2 player is cramped but one player plays perfect.

This has turned into a sales thread at this point and Cereth is banking on moving a lot of extra cabs.

I find “sharing your opinions” damaging to the sale in this thread. It’s taken long enough to get people funds together in the US and Europe dropped out altogether. I don’t want to see the project even possibly affected by sharing negative opinions about this passion project.

It’s the second time he’s shared his distaste on this project page and his first comment ended his opinion with “fight me”

That being said. Nice stools Rancor. I absolutely love my Mini Cute especially the tinted glass..

I find “sharing your opinions” damaging to the sale in this thread.
Telling people to not share opinions is gross, don't do that.

They're novelty cabs. Everyone understands that. If you want one you want one. There are downsides, they're only practical in the sense that they can fit in some small spots. It's okay to understand that they're not ideal cabs in other ways.

I think they're adorable myself. I bought a NAC from someone with a pink Cute and I was tempted to make an offer, he was clearly open to selling. I decided the money was too high for a gimmick cab and passed. Never regretted it tbh, but if one fell into my lap I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

Anyone who buys one of these and decides it's not for them? I'm confident you'll have zero trouble selling it and getting your money back out.

Back