What's new
Hello, I just fell down this 70-page rabbit hole. So for a latecomer; I gather you're close to delivery. for @Cereth I see you're acting as the US distributor; at this point, what are the odds a latecomer might be able to pickup a cab (especially if you're not picky about color)? Maybe an extra if you have a non-payer? Is it possible to pickup from Reno? What's the timeline look like at this point?

Still can do! I’ll handle orders, @hursit can better answer technical questions and timeframe for production. You can pick up in Reno, though if you’re in CA/Vegas/up the coast to Seattle, it won’t really save you anything since I’m going to all those places anyway.

Other news I took down the order form on the website, it’s currently more harm than good with how busy my schedule is, anyone looking to make a new order now PM me directly

Pink cutes are now sold out. I'll be reaching out to the 2 or 3 people who've ordered a pink cute and haven't paid a deposit. Depending on who you are, you may risk losing your place. I think most of you I already talked to and we have an agreement so you don't have to worry.

There's 4 or 5 yellow cutes left, then the order is completely sold out.

@hursit

At the beginning of this project there was talk about a 1 player panel being available since its hard to fit 2 people on a cute. Is that still the case or too late for that? If so I'd still be interested in one.

@hursit

At the beginning of this project there was talk about a 1 player panel being available since its hard to fit 2 people on a cute. Is that still the case or too late for that? If so I'd still be interested in one.
Hello
It is still ın my schedule, but after i ship the container. I have to think and re-design for 1P panel with a Clean Brain :P. My brain is over the limit nowadays :D

Another part is the LCD mount parts too ;)

Hello
It is still ın my schedule, but after i ship the container. I have to think and re-design for 1P panel with a Clean Brain :P. My brain is over the limit nowadays :D

Another part is the LCD mount parts too ;)
Sweet. Will be looking forward to that. Thanks for everything Hursit!!

Hello
Would it be possible to still pre-order although I am not from the USA?

Hello
Starting to put inside the boxes tomorrow.
Everything is ready now ;)

Please check the video to see how finish product looks like

dOiXkyv.jpg

QL6raNS.jpg

8UzL0xD.jpg

Fantastic work! Congratulations for seeing the finish line and mad jelly of those getting these!

damn. This is when you realize what a mistake not getting on the project was.
Next one I'm in ! [astrocity]

and nice fat CAPCOM stickers!

Back