What's new
cZnkf5X.jpg

Final Product looks great...I'm super happy for everyone that managed to get in on this, and was patient enough to see it all through. I hope you enjoy them!

I sooooo jealous of everyone who has ordered one. Seriously, great work on this project! @hursit

Heads-up, I've discussed with hursit and I will be setting the payment deadline for the order at March 15th. This is to have enough lead time to prepare his final payment in time before this order loads and ships from his warehouse. I will be in contact with everyone personally as needed, but you are welcome to reach out and settle up with me as well. It will take me a lot of time to get to everyone between this and a lot of other pressing tasks

Heads-up, I've discussed with hursit and I will be setting the payment deadline for the order at March 15th. This is to have enough lead time to prepare his final payment in time before this order loads and ships from his warehouse. I will be in contact with everyone personally as needed, but you are welcome to reach out and settle up with me as well. It will take me a lot of time to get to everyone between this and a lot of other pressing tasks
Also very impressed with your handling of this large order and import.

@hursit or anyone else: I'm interested in purchasing if I can fit my 20 inch PVM into it. Have the dimensions and diagram of the CRT box area been shared?

Hi hursit, when you have time I’m also interest in the interior dimensions for a PVM. I’m hoping to fit a 20L5 in there elevated on the shelf.

20L5 specs
Approx. 17 7/8 x 16 3/8 x 19 3/4 inches (452 x 414 x 500 mm)
Approx. 68 lb 5 oz (31 kg)

Thanks

will there be another round eventually?
Actually, i dont think so.
I've regretted most of the time since starting this project. But i just made it to proof myself :)

@Cereth , me and some members of this forum are very tired and we lost too much time to finish this.
Thats why im not sure about the second round. Sorry :(

Back