What's new

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for interest. There won't be another pre-order, the HAS will be available through a webshop by the end of January/February if everything works out.
Excellent! I can’t wait for buy two of your superguns. Please let es know when you open the web store.

Hoosiershadow

New User
Reaction score
Super excited for this. I thought I was one the waiting list but I will definitely be all over this when they are available.

Catoblepa

Beginner
Reaction score
I confess I'm one of those guys that started lookin' for a HAS Supergun after seein' it on Game Sack :D I usually don't trust YouTube channels. many "suggestions" are just paid commercials, but I think Joe from Game Sack is an exception. The guy is very serious about the hobby, and when he talks, I listen (for example, his Analogue Mega Sg review was incredibly well put together).

Reactions: RGB

Catoblepa

Beginner
Reaction score
Joe bought one from me in 2017 (and I never asked for a feature). So nice to see it's served him well :)
That's what I guessed, if he'd got it for free (for "review purposes") he would've said that in the video. ;) Really a nice guy.

Well RGB, I'm after one of your Superguns - and you're italian like me, if I'm not mistaken? I'll wait for an official announcement in this thread, so I'll know where to buy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: RGB

Ronko

Beginner
Reaction score
Thank you for interest. There won't be another pre-order, the HAS will be available through a webshop by the end of January/February if everything works out.
This is really great news!!! Thanks for being awesome. Can't wait to buy one!

berserko

Beginner
Reaction score
I put myself on the list to be notifier (mail ) when the has available on the online store
thank you rgb

juanmiglesias

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi Guys I just found out about the project from a friend that manage to buy one, lucky him lol, I will also will be interested in the mail notification when they are open again. In the meantime, I am a bit confused about what to do to clean Vpp levels for the OSSC.
I just bought one and pretty happy with the results, so I wanted to connect my jamma boards like TMNT, cps2, mvs, atomis and naomi. But I see there is an issue with Vpp for arcade monitors going through the OSSC which will damage it.
So in the meantime, any good tutorial, or device I can buy while waiting for HAS to open again? audio is going apart to an external amp, only video is what I will be connecting through the OSSC.
Thanks!

Animaitor

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey @RGB, hope this message finds you well. I bought a few PCBs from you many years ago. I sent you a message to your site but got no response. I was going to ask you in the shmups forum but it seems your HAS thread is not very active so I decided to create an account here and ask you directly about your supergun. Since you won't take any more preorders, how is the webshop coming along. I know we are in the middle of a pandemic but when you have a moment, please, update us with any info you might have. I'm very interested on getting one of your HAS to connect my PCBs to a few PVMs I found recently for some tate action.

As a side note, would it be too difficult to create USB ports to connect all the wonderful 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4 and PC controllers in existence? I know about the UD-USB Decoders but it seems undamned is out of stock and who knows when he'll make more if ever...

RGB

Champion
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for reaching out. The V4.1 is coming along nicely:

Animaitor

Beginner
Reaction score
Awesome news!! Hope there are enough for everybody. Do you have an ETA? Also, what?s new on the v4.1 if you don't mind asking?

Bluetear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does look great, @RGB. Nice work as always. Any chance you have your HD-15 video hats available for purchase at the moment?

Bigsingerdawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RGB what are the screws I need for the Saturn controllers to be screwed into the HAS. Finally getting around to tinkering with her. Will buy 4 so I can use those

XtraSmiley

Champion
Reaction score