What's new
What is CHAMMA? :D
Chinese "JAMMA". Basically JAMMA with extra 4/5/6 buttons available from pins 25/26/27 (P1) and c/d/e (P2) on the JAMMA edge connector.Usually pins 25/26/c/d are unused but 27/f are ground in JAMMA standard.
Oh, yeah. Now I know what to call that. That's how Pandora's Boxes are wired up, right? I think my Red Box is too.

You need to remember that RECO was designed when the CPS2 bug wasn't known (I hadn't heard of it before and hadn't encountered it myself). Anyways, the HAS has got the means to disable buttons 4-6 on the JAMMA edge, and the same will be with the new RECO revision if I release it.
Oh I do remember, I also had never heard of it before.

I appreciate the RECO very much (bug in Capcom's game or not)!
Without it I wouldn't easily be able to "correct" Taito's very strange CHAMMA wiring choices.
Or have gotten TMNT:TiT to work (sync pulse regeneration) with the Taito JAMMA Kit scaler.

Yes the latest revision HAS is the ultimate refinement/advancement in Supergun tech PERIOD!
RECO was (still is for thos of us that have them) amazing for Candy Cab owners... Maybe someday you will bring it back. :)
That's how Pandora's Boxes are wired up, right? I think my Red Box is too.
Yup, awful trash (but it would work stock with Taito's Kit haha *sigh*).

@RGB hey i did the pre order , is there a way i can edit it and add and CPS1 kick harness also to my order? And also a voltage meter led since the one of my 3.2v got messed up.

@RGB hey i did the pre order , is there a way i can edit it and add and CPS1 kick harness also to my order? And also a voltage meter led since the one of my 3.2v got messed up.
I'll add it to your order as long as you provided your forum nickname in the comments. Otherwise, please re-submit your pre-order and add a note in the comments.

The voltmeter will be replaced for free. I received the replacements on Friday and I plan to start shipping them this week to all people who reported issues with theirs.

I submitted an order via google docs but I was unsure if it was received. Is there a way of checking I am on ‘the list’?

thanks to @RGB for his awesome Saturn>Jamma adapters, I love the Saturn pad feeling on arcade stuff

Reactions: RGB
Also wanted to confirm my preorder. Filled out the form awhile ago but just making sure here

Hey @RGB would it be possible to bump up the number of Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converters on my pre-order from 2 to 4?

Pretty sure I left my username in the comments when I submitted the form, but if not lmk! Thanks

Hello, I filled the doc last month and just made an account to this place. Im wondering if im in? Thanks in advance

Hey! I just want to double check the video output I chose for my preorder. I want to make sure I selected the PlayStation video out since I can do composite, component and RGB with it. I also wanted to make sure I selected VGA. Those should cover any output options I need. Thanks!

Hey, there is no component and VGA, please read the description of the items that I offer.

Still, the component video can be easily added by soldering the Viletim's NESRGB Component board, since I added a spot for it in my RGB->CVideo/S-Video adapter.

I get many emails and messages asking to cross check the items pre-ordered or confirm the pre-order itself. I will try to reply to those (I'm very busy with preparation of the Q1 batch), but seriously, if you didn't see any error message when submitting your survey, then it means you're definitely on the list.

Last edited:
Alright pre-ordered this. Im sure you got my order @RGB.

for the PS2 SCART adapter, I am assuming the cable needs to have 1000uf caps. The Retro Access PS2 Sync on luma cable I have has this.

also on a related note, what do you think is the best PSU for this/where to buy one. I see three listed on your site Mean Well MWP-606, Prima Power 42PP0606, 110W POWER PRO POWER SUPPLY.

thanks

Last edited:

for the PS2 SCART adapter, I am assuming the cable needs to have 1000uf caps. The Retro Access PS2 Sync on luma cable I have has this.

also on a related note, what do you think is the best PSU for this/where to buy one. I see three listed on your site Mean Well MWP-606, Prima Power 42PP0606, 110W POWER PRO POWER SUPPLY.

thanks
Check the main HAS thread, there is discussion on power supplies. I bought a meanwell, someone posted an eBay link to them

thanks
if im thinking correctly it should have no caps in the cable

Just wanted to check to see if I'm in for the second or first preorder. I PMed you awhile back, but didn't get to fill out the form until after the cutoff time. Thanks!

I filled the form but I have a doubt, do you contact us via email? Because I didn't put my forum name on the form but I guess it's not a problem.

I'll have some work to do on the board of my MV1C so I don't mind waiting too much ^^ it's part of the game!

Back