What's new
I'd also like to know if there will be more available any time soon...

I too would like to be on this list. Especially for the taito f3 functionality~

Reactions: RGB
It's a V4.2, but it's nearly the same as the V4.1. Some adjustments in the asynchronous rapid-fire mode, the same that I made in the last RECO revision.

Asynchronous rapid-fire mode

Press and hold down the Player 1 START button for 3 or more seconds while powering on the HAS. After 3 seconds the status LEDs will blink rapidly as a confirmation that the asynchronous rapid-fire is active. You can release the START button.
In the asynchronous mode, you enter the rapid-fire configuration mode as usual, but the button presses will correspond to the following rapid-fire rates:

- 1 press ~ 30Hz
- 2 presses ~ 20Hz
- 3 presses ~ 15Hz
- 4 presses ~ 12Hz
- 5 presses ~ 10Hz
- 6 presses ~ 7.5Hz

@RGB are you taking orders for accessories? I'd like to buy four player adapters and the associated cables for my two HAS superguns.

It's been so long since I had friends.... for the kick harnesses, do I need 1 or 2 of them per type for 2 player? As in, for CPS2 SF2 games, do I need one kick harness for both players or 2 kick harnesses?

It's been so long since I had friends.... for the kick harnesses, do I need 1 or 2 of them per type for 2 player? As in, for CPS2 SF2 games, do I need one kick harness for both players or 2 kick harnesses?
One harness per kick button. :thumbsup: Hahaha!

Do the Jamma extension harness will be also available in the future?

Thank you

Last edited:
Back