What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Haven't seen one since maybe 2010, but also haven't looked for one. Curious what they're going for nowadays.

Moved to a WTB thread a year later:
WTB: Neo-Geo MVS Hotel Unit

Last edited:
Some clown had one on eBay about two years ago for thousands. I actually think it’s in the WTF thread somewhere.

Some clown had one on eBay about two years ago for thousands. I actually think it’s in the WTF thread somewhere.
That's been there on and off for like ten years. It's the same guy as the NeoGeo rug, I believe.

I feel like i recall seeing it an he wanted 5 figures for it. Definitely super rare, and definitely worth a large chunk of change, but unless you are a serious collector, there are a lot less clunky ways to have a one slot neogeo.

As a guy who's just taken a deep dive into NeoGeo culture and collectables...
b75.gif

I think I posted that in the WTF thread from YAJ or ebay, wanted 40k for it if I recall.

As a guy who's just taken a deep dive into NeoGeo culture and collectables
I remember this A-hole on NG.com, his signature line at the time was great...

"carts you can't play, rugs you can't walk on, welcome to Neo-Geo collecting"

BUMP

Still want one of these. Shoulda just bought one a decade ago, but here we are.

The guy who had one on eBay is the same guy who built me a consolized MVS years ago. He was pretty cool at the time, but he may have gone a bit nuts judging by that ridiculous asking price for the hotel unit...

What kind of mvs motherboard is used inside that? Seeing how cartridge is inserted and how it sticks out a bit, MV-1B is what would fit there, but I think that model was released long after...
Or maybe it’s a custom one?

Last edited:
Back