What's new

remvel

Student
Reaction score
I have a problem with the Radiant Silvergun, start the tutorial of the game but when the game starts the black screen, I attached the video, I tried with two microSd and for the doubts with jumpers and lcd, any help is important, thanks!!!

Hit the Service button to go into the ST-V service menu and choose Backup Data Clear. Then try the game again.
Still with the same problem, I think it's the base of sega system, I'll try another that I have, also black screen when game starts and start when you want, Thanks for the help !!!

Hmm...yeah, see if a different STV board makes a difference. Is Silvergun the only game having problems? Also, check the voltage on your power supply and make sure you've got 5V with the board powered up.

Hmm...yeah, see if a different STV board makes a difference. Is Silvergun the only game having problems? Also, check the voltage on your power supply and make sure you've got 5V with the board powered up.
The Radiant was the first but now what I look for is to hang all the games, I don't know if it was for the installation of the lcd... i check all the voltages, always leave the pcb in 5v but I tried move up and drop the voltage and nothing, it works when she wants, the radiant does not pass the tutorial or black screen.

Sounds like a SH2 problem to me. Try pushing both SH2 processors and see if it makes any difference.

Sounds like a SH2 problem to me. Try pushing both SH2 processors and see if it makes any difference.
From the beginning the service test of the pcb told me that the slave processor worked Good , but the game did not work properly, in the end the solution was to clean the contacts of the processors sh2 with isopropyl alcohol and toothbrush, now my Radiant Silvergun is flawless!!!!!!
Thanks Darksoft and ShootTheCore for helping me.

good.png

From the beginning the service test of the pcb told me that the slave processor worked Good , but the game did not work properly, in the end the solution was to clean the contacts of the processors sh2 with isopropyl alcohol and toothbrush, now my Radiant Silvergun is flawless!!!!!!Thanks Darksoft and ShootTheCore for helping me.
Huh - not the solution I was expecting, but good to know. I'll keep that in mind in case my ST-V board ever acts up. Glad you got it working! :thumbsup:

From the beginning the service test of the pcb told me that the slave processor worked Good , but the game did not work properly, in the end the solution was to clean the contacts of the processors sh2 with isopropyl alcohol and toothbrush, now my Radiant Silvergun is flawless!!!!!!Thanks Darksoft and ShootTheCore for helping me.
Huh - not the solution I was expecting, but good to know. I'll keep that in mind in case my ST-V board ever acts up. Glad you got it working! :thumbsup:
Incredible that have been this the solution for my luck, it was the game that I most want in the stv, thanks my friend !!!

Radiant Silvergun is indeed amazing, good to see you got it working

I have a similar issue with an original Radiant Silvergun Cart. I’ll try cleaning the sh2 and report back.

Back