What's new
For Sale

alberto1225

Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys.

If you are looking for a repro / custom panel, please pm me. I'll get you back asap.

Picture of custom panels
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/albums/72157678453554712

About the shipping
Postage to US / Europe via Airmail

• 1 x panel $ 35~$ 45 depend on the panel size.
  • Airmail 14-21 days
  • EMS 7-14 days
Panel price
  • 1P panel $ 100~ $110
  • 2P panel $ 120~ $ 125
  • Larger size panel like Noir / Lindbergh $ 130~$140
Custom panel for Sega astro size
  • Arknoid ( for Spinner)
  • Bishi Bashi
  • Forgotten World ( for Spinner )
  • Ghox
  • Ikari Worriors ( for LS-30 rotary stick)
  • Ikaruga
  • Monkey Ball ( for Analog stick)
  • Mortal Kombat theme ( 1P /2P )
  • Planet Harriers ( for Analog stick)
  • Paca Paca Passion
  • Puyo Puyo DA!
  • Rythem Tengoku
  • SNK Big Red theme
  • Smash TV
  • Street Fighter IV (1P / 2P )
  • Virtual ON
  • Virtua Bowling
Custom panel for vewlix cabinet.
  • Mortal Kombat theme
  • Virtual-on Force theme for Twin stick
  • SF4 theme
  • SF6 theme
Custom panel for Aero city size
  • Forgotten world ( CP spinner)
  • SFII Dash
  • SFII turbo
  • Super street fighter II
  • Ikari Worriors ( LS-30 rotary stick)
Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Ugh why now! I may get back to you on that panel. I ideally wanted a pair, but it's nice! If I can swing it, I'll definitely pick it up down the line.

Awesome work all around.

I have some interest in virtual on panel. What kind of sticks mount to it? I know how it is wired, I would just need to know what fits the panel.

Any word on the Super Neo 29 panels...have you gotten the sizing on those worked out yet Alberto?

I want 1 or 2, but for my vewlix cabs. I have to PM you some stuff I have to see if you can reproduce them for me.

Any word on the Super Neo 29 panels...have you gotten the sizing on those worked out yet Alberto?
busy with work and things go slowly.
- overlay: color revision is done. 1P artwork is almost finish.
- panel : I will have new panel next week.

I will update pic when I have time.

If you're going to do a run of Virtual On panels, let me know, I'm in for two.

I would also be interested in a virtual on panel as well if you decide to make them

In the works! Reminds me I need to get the originals sent out to this gentleman at some point.

Which ones are you sending?

I have the black diamond overlay if needed. And I would love to get the capcom FC panel recreated in a 1P and 2P version.

I donated a 2P panel and @FrancoB graciously did the cad drawings to recreate the CP, they are posted here on AP for anyone to reproduce them, but obviously they need overlays created which @alberto1225 is the best at.

The blue NESiCA ones. There's a 1p, 2p, and a 2p without the NESiCA reader slot.

Which ones are you sending?

I have the black diamond overlay if needed. And I would love to get the capcom FC panel recreated in a 1P and 2P version.

I donated a 2P panel and @FrancoB graciously did the cad drawings to recreate the CP, they are posted here on AP for anyone to reproduce them, but obviously they need overlays created which @alberto1225 is the best at.
Would definitely purchase both 1p and 2p FC Vewlix repro panels if it ever happen.

@alberto1225

You should have your own sales section for all the different stuff you make, the quality is just amazing.

2018-10-10_9-12-43.jpg

@Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w What do you guys think?? If Alberto wants to do it of course. That way the items he sells per cab can be easily listed in its own thread/section.

Last edited:
Back