What's new
For Sale
@alberto1225 you know you now need to make a MK2/3/4 panel right, with the same button layout :D:thumbsup: looks amazing

I would totally buy a panel with that button layout with art based around the official MK Tournament Edition stick

v1ep7n1irkc21.jpg

IMO it's great looking design that works well with all of the mortal kombats rather than being specific to a single game.

That MK panel is fantastic! I've been hesitant in setting up a semi-permanent MK2/UMK3 configuration only because those PDP MK9 sticks are huge and the joystick-to-button layout is improperly spaced. This would solve my issues quite nicely as I already have the game boards and would prefer to play them on a Sega candy cab instead of a dedicated MK cab I don't have the space for.

Definitely looking forward to seeing pics of this panel in action and eventually putting an order in for myself.

I'd like to order a capcom impress panel. Is that something that you also ever will offer for 1p as well? Thank you! The impress has mounting posts instead of holes yes?

Last edited:
Hi! Do you just do artwork or also sell the panels with sticks and buttons and the harness?

Hi! Do you just do artwork or also sell the panels with sticks and buttons and the harness?
I can get the new sanwa stick and buttons for you. I also have few used harness if you don't mind used.
The postage is increasing due to the Covid 19, I still recommend you to take sticks and buttons in the state for save some shipping.
Thank you.

May.5th.2021 update
Due to the Covid 19, the postage is increasing a lot. Good news is the post office still has better price compared to Fedex or UPS.
I can ship parcel to most Europe countries except UK.

I still busy with works and Family. If I don't reply your PM in 3 days, please pm me again. Thanks.

And Taito Canary (large size one) added
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/sets/72157678453554712
51158002942_a5d639e399_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Alberto, newcomer here.
I've sent you a message for a capcom dreamcast panel.

Screenshot_2021-05-31 CPN.png

Wating for your answer, many thanks in advance.

Yes silk screen process

Alberto, for the egret29 what about making a regular steel control panel in the correct shape and doing a graphic overlay similar to other panels. I know it would be not accurate to the original, but at least it would be something for those that have nothing. I would be interested in something like that.

I believe the original egret29 panels are actually aluminum
Yep! I was thinking to make things easier I believe most panels are stainless steel so maybe it wouldnt be a stretch to just cut the shape, then slap on a egre29 graphic like a blast/egret2 panel has. Boom done! Better than nothing, which is what I have now hah!

Do you or can you do Vewlix L panels, or just the other ones listed out here? Incidentally, will these (or I guess Vewlix panels in general) fit in on most Chewlixs?

Do you or can you do Vewlix L panels, or just the other ones listed out here? Incidentally, will these (or I guess Vewlix panels in general) fit in on most Chewlixs?
I'll still working on vewlix L-2P artwork. I estimate to finish it next week. vewlix panel won't fit chewlix. I can make chewlix size panel.

Back