What's new
For Sale

Rbtamanini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to present my work with repro panels and Marquees for candy cabs, follow a link with updated album of the models already made, and prices.

FLICKR ALBUM:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/186476621@N05/1fhCF2

https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/efighters-control-panels.116/

The list will always be updated so if you need a panel that is not on the list, send me a message that I see the possibility to do for you.

Price: U$120 + shipping

SEGA

Astro City 1P/2P
Blast City 1P/2P
New Net City 1P/2P
Naomi Universal 1P/2P
Versus City 1P
Megalo 410 2P
Aero City 1P/2P
Monkey Ball
Net City 2P
Virtual ON

SNK
Neo 29 Candy 2P
Neo 25 Candy 2P
Super Neo 29 Candy 2P
Super Neo 29 Type II 2P
SNK Neo 18

TAITO
Egret 2 1P/2P
Egret 3 2L14B Only

SAMMY
Atomiswave SD 1P/2P

WECHE
OK Baby 1P/2P

KONAMI
Windy I &II 1P/2P

Price U$130 + shipping

TAITO
Vewlix F 1P/2P
Vewlix C 1P/2P
Vewlix D BLUE 1P/2P
Vewlix D Black 1P/2P
Vewlix D SFV 1P/2P
Vewlix D. Orange 1P/2P
Vewlix L 2P

Vewlix D. Black Marquee

SEGA
Lindbergh 2P

Astro City Marquee

NAMCO
Noir 1P/2P

Price U$140 + Shipping
G-Balance 1P/2P
SQ Multi 1P/2P

CUSTOM PANELS
SEGA Megalo 2 (pair) U$140 + shipping
SNK Neo 50 (pair) U$140 + shipping

VEWLIX SUB PANELS - U$50 + SHIPPING

The approximate shipping price for United States is U$60 and Europe is $65 for one panel , but this is a base price, as the shipping price is changed daily, this price may change at the time of purchase, both upwards and downwards;

All panels are made of 1.2mm Polished Stainless Steel;

The Overlay is made with UV Printing directly on 0.50mm PETG, the final finish of this material is the same as the original Sega panels and also guarantees an excellent resistance to scratches;

The fixing of the joysticks is done directly on the panel pins with or without the recess adapter that I send on all panels, for the ls-32 joystick I recommend the direct use without the adapter, so that it will have the ideal height of play, for the other sticks that have the longest shaft like Sanwa JLF there in that case the use of the adapter is recommended.

* Although the photos have some panels made of carbon steel and electrostatic painting, all new ones are being made in Polished Stainless Steel.

I hope you like it

Rafael Tamanini

UPDATE 10.20.2021 - MORE MODELS

SEGA LINDBERGH
NAMCO NOIR
VEWLIX SUB PANELS

UPDATE 05.31.2121 - MORE MODELS

CUSTOM VEWLIX D. RED
SNK NEO 25
VEWLIX D. BLACK MARQUEE

UPDATE 09.29.2020 - MORE 2 MODELS

TAITO VEWLIX L
SEGA MONKEY BALL

UPDATE 08.01.2020 - More Models

TAITO EGRET II 2P
TAITO EGRET II 1P
SAMMY ATOMISWAVE 2P
SEGA NETCITY 2P
SNK MVS-U4 2P
CUSTOM PANELS

UPDATE 05.29.2020 - More Models

New Models Avaible:
TAITO VEWLIX DIAMOND BLACK - 1P/2P
TAITO VEWLIX DIAMOND SFV - 1P/2P
TAITO VEWLIX C - 1P/2P
KONAMI WINDY/II - 1P/2P
SEGA MEGALO 410 - 2P

Last edited:
Third line in the OP, guys.

Looks pretty damn good! Good job!

I bought a genuine 2P panel from Taito like two months ago. I don't know what happened, but the new Vewlix F overlays they have manufactured look worse than their old ones :S The 2P panel by @Rbtamanini looks like the old ones.

Those pics look amazing. Great work. Would be keen for a Namco Noir 2p panel if you were able to do those.

I also echo Nem's comment above. I just received a brand new 2p vewlix f panel from taito and it looks nowhere near as good as my 1p panel. Looks like they don't include a reflective foil layer. Your vewlix panel looks better than taito's!

I also echo Nem's comment above. I just received a brand new 2p vewlix f panel from taito and it looks nowhere near as good as my 1p panel. Looks like they don't include a reflective foil layer. Your vewlix panel looks better than taito's!
IMO the new one looks super cheap. I had to send an email to Yugo to ask if there had been some issue at manufacturing. He assured me it's correct. The overlay doesn't even ship with a protective film on top. Mine had scratches when I received it :/

@Rbtamanini, a few questions:
  1. Where are you based out of? US?
  2. Do you sell just overlays?
  3. Do you plan on making a panel for the Sega Net City?
  4. Please post pic of Egret 2 close-ups. Interested in seeing if gradient fade is faithfully reproduced.
Very nice work. I am very interested in the New Net City & Egret II panels. Hope you just have the overlays available.

Hi! Where did you come from ? =O Your first post is a doozy!

Your Sega Aero City panel looks great. How does it compare to the one being created
HERE ?

If you could readily make one without the Start buttons on the panel it might attract some people myself included. Think that is what Alberto is offering. Lemme know! :thumbup:

I didn’t see the Vewlix C style in his album

12916334014_8498360edc_c.jpg

Reactions: nem
2 player? Looking forward to it!

can you do a Noir panel?
Noir, it is possible to do yes, but I will need the exact measurements of the panel and between holes, but I can do it.
Another solution that I am getting is to make panel changes, I made an exchange with a friend from the United States he sent me an old AWSD and will receive 2 from Megalo, if you have any old noir panel that you want to make an exchange I am also open to that possibility.

What does the 2 player Vewlix C look like?
THAT
If you made a 2P stainless/brush steel look to match the original C 1P panel, I will buy 4 of them :D
I'm finishing it this week, and it will have the effect of brushed steel, as soon as I update the album with his photos, I'll let you know here

Looks pretty damn good! Good job!

I bought a genuine 2P panel from Taito like two months ago. I don't know what happened, but the new Vewlix F overlays they have manufactured look worse than their old ones :S The 2P panel by @Rbtamanini looks like the old ones.
thanks for the message, yes, i tried to make it as original as possible keeping the metallic effect in red and the chrome mirrored in details like logos, in the hole in the joystick and around the buttons.

Those pics look amazing. Great work. Would be keen for a Namco Noir 2p panel if you were able to do those.

Hi Zetsurin, like i said to Dk310, Noir, it is possible to be made, but I will need the exact measurements of the panel and between holes, but I can do it.

Another solution that I am getting is to make panel changes, I made an exchange with a friend from the United States he sent me an old AWSD and will receive 2 from Megalo, if you have any old noir panel that you want to make an exchange I am also open to that possibility.

About Vewlix F CP i tried to make it as original as possible keeping the metallic effect in red and the chrome mirrored in details like logos, in the hole in the joystick and around the buttons. i have here a genuine 1P and I used it to do it.

@Rbtamanini, a few questions:
  1. Where are you based out of? US?
  2. Do you sell just overlays?
  3. Do you plan on making a panel for the Sega Net City?
  4. Please post pic of Egret 2 close-ups. Interested in seeing if gradient fade is faithfully reproduced.
Very nice work. I am very interested in the New Net City & Egret II panels. Hope you just have the overlays available.
1. I'm from Brazil

2. Some models yes, it has a panel for example that I use the model of 1 player as base, then when I make the one of 2 players it may be that the location of the holes does not match the original panel you have.

3. Yes, it's the same as naomi's right, just changing the central logo, to do without problems

4. Egret 2 will be out this March, i'm just waiting for the panel that i will use as base to make the cuts of the plates in the exact size.

I'm glad you liked my work and I hope I can help you

Can you make me 2 sega virtual on panels to fit the vewlix? I know I can mount sega blast style panels on the vewlix, but just does not look right.

Also, that super neo 29 looks sweet, might have to get one from you.

Looking forward to the 2P Vewlix C panels.

Hi! Where did you come from ? =O Your first post is a doozy!

Your Sega Aero City panel looks great. How does it compare to the one being created
HERE ?

If you could readily make one without the Start buttons on the panel it might attract some people myself included. Think that is what Alberto is offering. Lemme know! :thumbup:
Hi Kavas, i'm from Brazil, i was selling only on facebook, then a friend told me to post on the forums too, i'm glad you liked the work i do.

On the Aero panel the overlay I believe it is the same process he uses, the only difference is in the silver background where he uses silkscreen ink to make, at the moment I use automotive silver ink to make the background, both Aero and de Astro, but soon I intend to use the serigraphy to do the same as the original.

I can do it, at the moment I'm posting the ones that have already been ordered but there are several ways to do it, next week I'll post a 1L6B with both starts, and soon I'll post more

Can you make me 2 sega virtual on panels to fit the vewlix? I know I can mount sega blast style panels on the vewlix, but just does not look right.

Also, that super neo 29 looks sweet, might have to get one from you.

Looking forward to the 2P Vewlix C panels.
Yes Derick i can do it, if you want today, I'll send you a preview of the art.

I'm glad you liked the Super Neo 29 panel, all you want is to just send me a message

The Vewlix C and many people are waiting, the most difficult thing I got, is the brushed steel finish, one that is very close to the original finish.

Back