What's new

awbacon1

Champion
Reaction score

the amount of hot glue and bad soldering I found in this thing was insane. Probably the “worst” hardware I’ve had to deal with repairing thus far.

Should be useful to some people though, as so many of these guns come up for sale broken and with their wiring harnesses cut complete from their cabs!

I got a question, I got a crypt killer pcb with a dead hard drive, is there anyway I could get or make a replacement hard drive?

I have an evil night in a beast busters cab... I have one extra pistol but I could use an extra shotgun. Thanks for sharing, watching your video now.

Yes. Take the MAME chd, unpack it, and use that file for a new HDD. Or I think you can even do CF to HDD

I have an evil night in a beast busters cab... I have one extra pistol but I could use an extra shotgun. Thanks for sharing, watching your video now.
lol two of my fave games married together as one

Yes. Take the MAME chd, unpack it, and use that file for a new HDD.

You don't have to unpack it. You can just image the .chd straight to a HDD with chdman.

chdman extracthd -i example.chd -o \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE# -f

where # is the number of the disk you want to image (bad things will happen if you choose the wrong disk!!)

You don't have to unpack it. You can just image the .chd straight to a HDD with chdman.

chdman extracthd -i example.chd -o \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE# -f

where # is the number of the disk you want to image (bad things will happen if you choose the wrong disk!!)
lolol that's exactly why I didn't tell them that. One wrong keystroke and BAM...bye bye existing hard drive.

I always unpack AND THEN create. But I have a eight drive letters going on my PC right now so even I can get confused

Yes. Take the MAME chd, unpack it, and use that file for a new HDD. Or I think you can even do CF to HDD
I’ll see if I can get it to work. I got this board for a deal mostly because the hard drive was dead.

Back