What's new

Kursant86

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I try to repair RingEdge Transformers Human Allience (lags during game, sometimes it can’t load windows or game, endless white screen, also sometimes error 0025 main board malfuctoring). I think problem with original ssd.
error0025.jpg

So, I decided to replace the ssd with a new one. But its under ATA password.

According this guide on github, I unlocked disk by Victoria, edit transcend ssd by MPTool, but I have some issues, and I don’t know what to do.
size difference.png

Image ~200 Mb bigger then donor disk.

2. dd and dd_rescue can’t read last 10 Mb. Issusies starts on 99.96%
read error.png

dd and dd_rescue can’t read last 10 Mb.

When I write img on disk with dd and dd_rescue, ringedge shows error 0001 (no found key)

I also tried Acronis TrueImage 2019 (linux-based liveflash) – error 0305 (dont have any idea, what it can )

Macruim Reflect with separately partition writing. I manually resized 16 Gb ntfs (SBYR) partition to fit last partition, but get error 0025 on every load.

I am thinking to buy trancend with 64 Gb, but I dont sure its help.

I would be extremely surprised if it was the harddrive. I think it's your motherboard.
I didn't thinck about motherboard. I ill try to replace, hope ringedge dont have any restrictions.
I'm worry about read errors, can it be sing of disk will break soon?

Ringedge motherboard have regions, that's something you have to pay attention to.

I don't think your drive is breaking any time soon.

lags during game, sometimes it can’t load windows or game, endless white screen, also sometimes error 0025 main board malfunctioning

I just removed insides from case, and cleaned CPU's pins (inner side of CPU), and its works, ringedge work stable with original drive. (unfortunately cloned drive didn't work),

but while computer is full assembled it send error 0025 every load, motherboard have little distortion under socket, maybe some links breaks while motherboard fixed by bolts.

Back