What's new
I have offered to send Bob the $1800. He wants the money to come from Omar at this point.

All @Arcade game needs to do is send Bob $1800 through PayPal.
Omar has communicated to me that he does not want to work with Tony at all to resolve this. So there is no avenue to proceed between those two. All three parties want to go through me for final resolution at this point in time.

I was not aware that Tony was told it would take 3 months, and cancelled beforehand. Was under the impression that the Omar guy was taking longer than the agreed time and Tony cancelled because it was taking too long. That kinda puts things in a different perspective.

EDIT: The way Omar behaved was still not right. Sure it isn't cool for someone to cancel the job, but yeah it's not some one of a kind custom thing that can only be sold to Tony. Everyone is thirsty for CRT cabs.

Speaking my peace, then i'm done replying to this thread.

Omar: I was totally in the wrong for not waiting the full 3 months before bailing on the purchase of your Aero City. I am sorry for doing this. You made promises up front that you did not keep, which spooked me out and made me want to bail on the entire deal with you. Perhaps you can work on that with future buyers.

Bob: I'm extremely sorry for putting you in this situation. I should have waited to have the cabinet in my possession before offering to sell it to you. I deeply apologize and if you never speak to me again, I totally understand.

I am 46 years old, and I know right from wrong. I am also human and do not claim to be perfect. I do make mistakes.

For all of the members who state that they don't like me or have negative things to say about me, understand that this is just a hobby that lets me enjoy my childhood.

With that said, there are some really cool people here that I really enjoying talking to.

I wish everyone well, and again I apologize for my wrongdoings here.

Omar has communicated to me that he does not want to work with Tony at all to resolve this. So there is no avenue to proceed between those two. All three parties want to go through me for final resolution at this point in time.
Perfect. Now we wait for him to refund you.
Speaking my peace, then i'm done replying to this thread.

Omar: I was totally in the wrong for not waiting the full 3 months before bailing on the purchase of your Aero City. I am sorry for doing this. You made promises up front that you did not keep, which spooked me out and made me want to bail on the entire deal with you. Perhaps you can work on that with future buyers.

Bob: I'm extremely sorry for putting you in this situation. I should have waited to have the cabinet in my possession before offering to sell it to you. I deeply apologize and if you never speak to me again, I totally understand.

I am 46 years old, and I know right from wrong. I am also human and do not claim to be perfect. I do make mistakes.

For all of the members who state that they don't like me or have negative things to say about me, understand that this is just a hobby that lets me enjoy my childhood.

With that said, there are some really cool people here that I really enjoying talking to.

That statement tells a lot about you. Let's hope for a quick closure of this so we can all move on.

Right on. This situation got stupid. I frankly thing you're both at fault, but it shouldn't turn us into a mob. $1800 is money, but it's not money. (Anyone following the actual scam mess at KLOV involving hundreds of thousands? This ain't that lol.)

Tony you have a rep for selling people clean cabs. I don't think you're a bad dude. I'm gonna be real with you, you also come off as someone who is ... excited to switch things up every other week. ;) You go from saying you're selling everything, to keeping it, to trading it for more Egret 2s to deciding that's taking too long etc etc. And it's all good man, sell and trade and enjoy however you want.

But my sense is your excitability bit you on this one. Horacio would have delivered you a cab. It would have been clean. For that kind of money not fresh-out-of-the-box clean, but he knows how to clean up a candy. It just was taking longer than you wanted to deal with. This hobby takes patience sometimes.

FWIW Horacio has sold me cabs over the years, I know him, and he's not a scammer. He's been doing this a long time, and isn't out to try and run off with a measly $1800. Maybe he could have handled this better. You also put him in a spot though. Like I said, everyone looks a little silly.

I hope it resolves, and if it takes a couple weeks so be it. Everyone should try and chill. Talk of calling the cops is ridiculous.

(Anyone following the actual scam mess at KLOV involving hundreds of thousands? This ain't that lol.)
Which one, there's like 3 major scammer threads on the top of their feedback forum lmao

Hi : all

Sending out some love to all posters🙈🙊. Life is life. Remember love is all around, though if you dont open your eyes once and a while; you may miss it.
Though in work and personal thing may come up.
I hope we can all come together. If not at least respect ourselves and each other.
Mental health is something, i feel we do not understand well. Only through some acceptance and a little give and take. Can we push forward. I truely believe we all lack something in life, no one has the answers.
From my experience, this hobby is a passion. Perhaps its boardering on insane. As is is openly stated by the community.
It also for some brings us back to our childhood. Beautiful memories.
I am glad you all have put some input in. Thank you all for your input. I also hope the three parties will move forward together.
Sending out a prayer for this topic. Up and onward men.

Kind regards and respect
Euphoria
🙃 <--- plato lover, just don't hit me with one lol!

Which one, there's like 3 major scammer threads on the top of their feedback forum lmao
Pretend that this story was instead that Horacio told everyone he had a warehouse full of Egret 2s, Canaries, Capcom Qs, Aero Tables, and Neo19s. And then after everyone sent him the money for hundreds of thousands of dollars of rare cabs there was a mysterious warehouse fire and everything supposedly burned up, and he then proceeded to curse out everyone who asked him about it in ridiculously vile ways.

Trust me, this shit is tame in comparison lol

Created a post but wanted to drop a note here and show tonight’s delivery from @Arcade game . I’ve had nothing but great interactions with Horacio and consider him one of the best in the hobby, a true professional, and simply a great guy.
Is that Sigma Table supposed to be restored? It's not the right color, and it's missing quite a bit. :/

Glad you got something in hand. Would be nice if he'd finish his old business with @ItsBobDudes before selling more cabs along though.

Last edited:
Just an fyi, my purchase with @Arcade game was for some time ago. Because of certain things I was dealing with personally this was the right time to get them delivered. But this wasn’t a new or recent purchase just finally the right time for me to have them delivered.
Well unfortunately he's still selling cabs to other people while this is still going on. And just to be clear, I meant no ill will towards you at all.

It has been longer than the 7-11 days, yes. But I am talking with Omar on a weekly basis at this point while he's figuring things out.

What Omar has told me is that he received the funds from Tony and only removed $600 to start the project.

The chargeback took hold and Omar says his account went negative for the full amount (roughly -$1800 instead of -$600) and when the chargeback was cancelled the balance went to $0 instead of +$1200. He is on the phone twice a week with PayPal trying to figure out where the missing $1200 went.

I am taking him at his word and we are working at it.

Back