What's new

FrancoB

Champion
Reaction score
20220513_082117-L.jpg

https://www.printables.com/model/204150-sanwa-jlf-oversize-actuator

Nothing too fancy but much improves my stock JLFs.

Nice! Used the Kowal +1mm for a long time and prefer it a lot over the stock JLF, definitively recommend something like this :D

I've tried oversized actuators and I found they gave me too many false inputs. But I primarily play fighting games, they might be better for STGs or something where you're just looking for the surer response, and not worried about catching an accidental up-back on your half circle inputs.

Use ABS and aceton smooth it. Remember I did that many years ago in PLA or PA and the lines can be felt in the stick.
I'll bear that in mind if I have any issues, I can't say I've felt anything so far though. I used to CNC machine these from Delrin but I don't have the luxury of CNC lathe access any more.

I've tried oversized actuators and I found they gave me too many false inputs. But I primarily play fighting games, they might be better for STGs or something where you're just looking for the surer response, and not worried about catching an accidental up-back on your half circle inputs.
I could see that being an issue. I don't play fighting games so I've not experienced any false inputs. It definitely does increase the response for STGs etc.

Back