What's new
Item has been found

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Looking to buy either a Rhea/Phoebe by itself, or already in a console!

Phoebe drives will be up for preorder soon:
https://gdemu.wordpress.com/
Yeah, but then I gotta go hunting for the right kind of console.... And wait. :P
Considering how hard Rhea/Phoebe are to come by, I don't think anyone is going to part with one this soon after release, though. They're like unicorns... @_@

But yeah, best thing is to just preorder one then go Saturn buying on ebay.

At least the Dreamcast is somewhat easier in that regard...you just need to find one with a "1" in a circle on the back. Saturn has to be taken apart. x_x

Phoebe drives will be up for preorder soon:
https://gdemu.wordpress.com/
Yeah, but then I gotta go hunting for the right kind of console.... And wait. :P
Considering how hard Rhea/Phoebe are to come by, I don't think anyone is going to part with one this soon after release, though. They're like unicorns... @_@

But yeah, best thing is to just preorder one then go Saturn buying on ebay.

At least the Dreamcast is somewhat easier in that regard...you just need to find one with a "1" in a circle on the back. Saturn has to be taken apart. x_x
Yeah, I have no idea how to find a VA number anyway. Chances are WAY higher with a model 2 (looks like only V0 and V1 have 20-pin cables), I know that much. But how to avoid getting a Type-4? I don't know...

Found a thread on Assembler on how the serial number breaks down. Last 6 are the serial, the digit before that tells you the revision number :). Found a Rev 4 white Saturn and now just need to wait for pre-orders...

Last edited:
damn.. I missed the preorder for the Phoebe..
If anyone has a Phoebe, I'll trade a JP VA0 with Rhea already installed for a Phoebe (just the kit) if anyone's interested :)

I thought the only difference between Rhea and Phoebe was the hardware that they're compatible with... or is there something else I'm missing?

that's it-
I want a white saturn for my active gaming shelves, and I don't want to paint a model 1.
call me crazy, but yes, color is the only driver here for me. (all my other consoles are white... or at least light beige)

Back