What's new

MackAttack

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey I am looking for the metal mounting bracket for my Nanao Menu PCB. I looked through the Sega Blast City Parts Manual and didn't see anything obvious. Not sure what it is called or where to start. I'd appreciate any help or tips. I have attached pics of what I have and what I am looking for. Thanks.
IMG_6572.jpegIMG_6571.jpeg

they mount on the back of that plate in the picture should be two posts for you to run screws through I have some spare screws I had to get lost mine when removing the monitor. It takes M3-.50 x 6 screws

they mount on the back of that plate in the picture should be two posts for you to run screws through I have some spare screws I had to get lost mine when removing the monitor. It takes M3-.50 x 6 screws
The Screws are still in the posts. I rebuilt this cab from the ground up for him :D

he just needs the frame the smaller remote boards fit into.

Net Citys will have a compatible mounting bracket too, although you will likely have to reinstall the connector for the cable on the back of the board. The connectors on the remote are normally right angled, yours is straight. I don't think a straight connector will fit inside the bracket.

The mounting bracket for a Toshiba PF remote will work too, but you'll have to cut a piece from the remote, slightly enlarge one of the mounting holes on it and do the backwards connector thing too.

I was wondering about that. The photos that I referenced didn’t look like it was set back enough to house the straight connection. I can definitely replace that connection if it comes to that.

Back