What's new
For Sale

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Hello!

I have for sale a Chihiro type 3 perfectly working (needs FW update) comes with AV cable included. Price 300 EUR.

1x original Chihiro Motherboard. Price 80 EUR. It's like this one: http://triplemoonstar.brinkster.net/theshed/images/838-14333_large.jpg

1x faulty Chihiro type 1 without Netdimm. 90 EUR.

2x Xbox converted to Chihiro Motherboard. Price 60 EUR.

2x Xbox PCB suitable to be converted to chihiro motherboard. Price 30 EUR.

Add shipping costs to those prices.

PM me if interested.

edit: sorry take time of reflection.

Last edited:
I'm also open to changes. PM if you have something interesting. No bootlegs, Nothing newer than Lindbergh.

Hello
for the "1x Xbox PCB suitable to be converted to chihiro motherboard. Price 30 EUR" already in 128 mo? Is it possible to flash the TSOP for hacked xbox bios? please.

That one so cheap still needs to have the extra memories soldered and the flash updated.

how much for extra ram and best XBOX hacked bios flash please?

They are already listed in the 1st post. 60 EUR each.

sorry...but I need it with xbox bios flash hacked not chihiro if you can do it please.

Sorry, but I don't have time to add flashes to that Xbox Mobo. They are sold as is.

thx. So is it easy to update it to fw for netboot without gdrom and disc update?

I think 99% of the chihiros out there can do netboot. Here we are talking about motherboards which are just a part.

THX, I talked about the "I have for sale a Chihiro type 3 perfectly working (needs FW update) comes with AV cable included. Price 300 EUR.". 512 or 1gb?

Bump!

I still have the

1x faulty Chihiro type 1 without Netdimm. 90 EUR.
2x Xbox PCB suitable to be converted to chihiro motherboard. Price 30 EUR.

Ciao!

Vendo Chihiro tipo 3 perfettamente funzionante (necessita aggiornamento FW) completo di cavo AV incluso. Prezzo 300 euro.

1x scheda madre originale Chihiro. Prezzo 80 euro. È come questo: http://triplemoonstar.brinkster.net/theshed/images/838-14333_large.jpg

1x Chihiro difettoso tipo 1 senza Netdimm. 90 euro.

2x Xbox convertite in scheda madre Chihiro. Prezzo 60 euro.

2x PCB Xbox adatti per essere convertiti in scheda madre chihiro. Prezzo 30 euro.

Aggiungi le spese di spedizione a quei prezzi.

PM me se interessati.
i am interested in xbox motherboards

Back