What's new

FrancoB

Champion
Reaction score
20220417_071034-L.jpg

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5356447

Housing to mount three LED voltmeters to a Sega Lindbergh PSU - Part Number 400-5457-01

Do you have a link to the digital meters you used for this? I just printed a few and want to get the same ones you used. Thanks for making this!

Unfortunately I'm not sure of the exact ones I used as I grabbed the remaining ones I had from a parts bin. I used to buy them from ebay, Aliexpress and other places so it's hard to be 100% sure exactly which ones they are. I even looked for the old purchases to find the listings but they were from ~2015 so are no longer valid.

However, I used two different types (0.1v and 0.01v resolution) from different suppliers for mine and the dimensions were identical which I'm sure will be the case for most of the same shaped voltmeters out there. The main thing would be to get the ones where the mounting tabs are aligned with the top of the meter, don't get the ones where the tab is in the middle as they won't fit my model.

I had a look around for these and struggled for a start, most of them available now look to be the ones with the tabs in the middle. I think I've found some suitable ones though. Search ebay for item 402750044997. Select the 3 wire version. These look to be exactly the same shape/size as the ones I used. Looking at the listing these ones actually auto adjust the resolution so you can use the same one for 3.3v, 5v and 12v.

Maybe pick some of those up and try them. In the worst case scenario that they don't fit I can alter my models for you if you can provide dimensions for them.

Back