What's new

LWK

Student
Reaction score
I am running a KOF 2002 UM. JVS is connected, USB connector, etc. I get nothing from my controls. Anyone have a similar issue? Any idea what the issue might be? I'm getting ready to pull up the side rail and make sure the wiring is good there also..

What has been proven working? Have you run the PCB outside of the cab, or a different PCB in the cab? Is the IO powered? Is it the original IO for that cab?

You should provide some more info

Did you just get this machine?? Have you had JVS games work on this before???

Reseat the cables on your JVS IO board. You need to take the front plasic face off to get to this.

If you had other JVS Io games work and still work then immediately your issue seems more like a board issue.

I did a restoration on it, I'll check that I/O Board. I just need to remove the screws. I only have one JVS board KOF 2002um. I'll recap the chassis at some point also.

SAM_1327.JPG

Any advice on these pictures? Anyone see anything that is a red flag? I am new to JVS. Jamma guy here. This is my only JVS cab and I sort of want to keep it stock. I have other Jamma cabs.

Attachments

• SAM_1328.JPG
    SAM_1328.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 17
  • SAM_1329.JPG
    SAM_1329.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 19
  • SAM_1332.JPG
    SAM_1332.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 20
  • SAM_1335.JPG
    SAM_1335.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 20
everything looks to be wired correctly.

Did you test this JVS board of KOF on another cab or was it working prior to the restore??

Reseat alll the cables on the IO board

Back