What's new

hyp36rmax

Professional
Reaction score
Behold Spider-Man The Arcade Game in all its glory with HighFlow System32 case by @HighFlow .

Props out to @davesarcades for Spider-Man. Making sure this one is super well taken care of. Thank you!

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
It is! One of my favorites to date. This game deserves the attention. I've got more shots of the collection on the way.
The game *definitely* deserves more attention (I have a stand-alone cab for mine). Great storyline, characters, and fast action with good controls for an arcade game.

I absolutely love it when the game zooms in and out into a platformer then beat ‘em up.

Spider-Man > Final Fight

hyp36rmax

Professional
Reaction score
The game *definitely* deserves more attention (I have a stand-alone cab for mine). Great storyline, characters, and fast action with good controls for an arcade game.

I absolutely love it when the game zooms in and out into a platformer then beat ‘em up.

Spider-Man > Final Fight

Forreal! Probably the closest Spider-Man game to the comic books imo. I'm amazed how well this game was developed from 1991. It's also the one game that never recieved a port ever!

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
It’s the only game on SEGA System 32 worth owning/playing really. The Golden Axe game on the same hardware is just slightly above average.