What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I’ll see if anyone else has the same issues. I thought the connectors on there were just standard IDC, nice to know they were custom made.

I get jailbars on some games still. I’ll give the PCB a good look over when I get some time and see if I can get it working seamlessly.

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
I had jailbars on one while testing but reseating the multi a few times fixed it and I was never able to reproduce it. I think that since our connectors are shorter that the connection is just made on a different part of the pin. Since these pcbs are pretty old now it may be a good idea to clean all of the connectors with some contact cleaner.

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
@oneleaf86 it's critically outdated unfortunately.
But member 27C322 has created a file pack for you.
I pointed in that direction @sk8er000 too :whistling: . Maybe , many guys will must use that set (they not have another choice in this matter) , because the tool will not be public published guyz. All i want to say it's ... i have burner , i have eeproms , i have the sys16b all prepared ... only thing we must wait is the Mitsu sign. Thank you sir again for all !

zionfarm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sup everybody I was wondering if you guys could look at this photo and tell me which is capable of burning the eproms I will get. I already own the FlashcatUSB Xport device I just don't own something to burn these sizes of eproms.

Thank you all,
Kelly

zionfarm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crazy question is this the tread to get on the waiting list?

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
@Apocalypse @Mitsurugi-w

Finally got my kit in but I can't do anything with it since the link for the ROM tool is dead... as are all of the installation pictures here. Any chance these could be re-uploaded?

File Dropper automatically delete the files after 2-weeks, so please don't use them unless you plan on re-uploading every 2 weeks.

funkycochise

Student
Reaction score
Thank you for the roll up pack
But has someone the original s16bromgen tool ? even if it's outdated.

Thank you.