What's new
I'm trying to wrap my head around this because I've never heard of it before, but you're telling me the Versus City cabs could have four player games in this configuration? If so I am wondering if there was preliminary support for the Versus City Billboard units to support such a score system ?(

EDIT: Ah, actually I am now thinking that one game could be on either side of the cabinet, both games being two player, clever if that's how it worked!

Last edited:
That's not how it worked. Since there's only one jamma harness you can't really have two separate boards.

Anyway, I don't think it was ever intended for it, but I run 4-player games in my Versus cabs. It's a great cab for those kinds of games.

Reactions: RGB
I'm trying to wrap my head around this because I've never heard of it before, but you're telling me the Versus City cabs could have four player games in this configuration? If so I am wondering if there was preliminary support for the Versus City Billboard units to support such a score system ?(

EDIT: Ah, actually I am now thinking that one game could be on either side of the cabinet, both games being two player, clever if that's how it worked!
That's right, I have versus city, I made two options, first one I can play on each side with two players , option 2 I can play same game on two screen , 1 player side , 2 player the other side

That's not how it worked. Since there's only one jamma harness you can't really have two separate boards.

Anyway, I don't think it was ever intended for it, but I run 4-player games in my Versus cabs. It's a great cab for those kinds of games.
I actually make them with two jammas

Interesting. You probably added a second PSU too?

Back