What's new
Mark your items as sold

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
Our 8 year old corgi recently had an emergency procedure to remove a cancerous spleen and that plus planning for her end of life stuff, along with owing taxes (got married last year, higher paying job), were some unexpected expenses. We're not pursuing treatment because this cancer doesn't respond well to it, as a result her life expectancy is 3-4 months, so I want to be able to take a couple of vacations with her while she's still healthy over the next couple of months. All told, vet costs were ~$5500 (so far) and ~$2400 for taxes.

Prices include domestic shipping; international shipping will be extra and I will NOT reduce the customs value on these. All boards come with corstat boxes (except for Espgaluda II and Mushi Futari BLAV), will ship inside an outer box, and will be insured for their full value.

Payment accepted via Zelle, Venmo, or Cashapp, BUT NOT PAYPAL. IF I HAVEN'T DEALT WITH YOU BEFORE, I WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR FUNDS TO CLEAR. I really don't want to have to pay taxes on my PP since I will be selling a lot of shit this year (these plus some cabs at some point). I'm not here to rip anyone off and I think my feedback demonstrates that.

Click on the names to view pictures.

SOLD - Guwange - $1300 - Includes instructions and marquee art. Art has a fold down the middle and crinkling. A small tape tear on the back, but otherwise no rips/tears.
SOLD - Donpachi - $950 - Bare board; small repair on JAMMA edge; Program ROMs not original.
SOLD - Dodonpachi - $1100 - Bare board.
SOLD - Battle Garegga - $1150 - Bare board; Japanese version; has small bodge wire (U66 pin 18 to U67 pin 16, otherwise boots to Sound Error; sound is fine with bodge).
SOLD - Mushihime-sama - $900 - Comes mounted in CAVEwich; this is the final version (two dot).
SOLD - Mushihime-sama Futari Black Label Another Version - $1200 - Full kit, pristine condition.
SOLD - Espgaluda II - $800 - Partial kit, mismatched box and has some artwork in good condition.
SOLD - Esprade - $850 - Bare board; international version; all electrolytic caps replaced.
SOLD - Dangun Feveron - $1000 - Japanese version; includes original artwork in great shape (move strip, marquee, and instruction sheet) as well as an original pop (foam backed advertisement artwork).

Please respond here or PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
also guwenge & Mushihime Futari Full Kit

Last edited:
Yes, sorry to hear about your Corgi. I had lost 2 Golden's from cancer a few years ago- was tough. Really nice stuff for sale.

PM sent for Espgaluda II.

Sorry to hear about the pupper :(
Hope it all works out.

Sorry to hear about your puppy mate. Great list of games, but very unfortunate.

Interested in Espgaluda II, PM sent.

As a boxer owner, I'm really sorry for your Corgi. May her remaining days be free of suffering.

Sorry to hear about your dogg, hopefully they have minimal pain and enjoyable months left. GLWS

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your corgi man. I hope your family is holding up too.

Im interested in your esprade when you get around to it.

Thanks for all of the interest and condolences.

I pulled the CPS3 for now since it's having a vsync issue I need to look at, and I've updated the descriptions in the first post along with photos. I'll be reaching out to everyone.

PM'd to see if anything is left. Sorry to hear about the situation, but your prices are great.

All PMs have been responded to and all items are currently spoken for, if any items become available I will reach out to folks that have expressed interest.

Back