What's new

frsj8112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Apocalypse
System E hardware, it's running on PSG audio am I right?
Would it be possible to expand the board using FM as well?

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
@Apocalypse
System E hardware, it's running on PSG audio am I right?
Would it be possible to expand the board using FM as well?
Correct but no System E game has support for FM.
Now you're thinking of the MS games which is just a nice feature I've added and wasn't planned. I'm not even sure I'll keep it for production, I still have an issue to fix.
Then you could also add support for MS controllers, lightgun, mycard games, 3D glasses, etc... It's endless.

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
So sorry for the very late update.

Ok so made a decision, I'm still struggling to get all MS games to work on the multi and given my lack of free time at the moment I'm going to change the design to include an "expansion" connector for future MS support.
I'm simply going back to the OG idea: supporting all System E games.
But without closing the door to some other nice features. :)

mastercello

Student
Reaction score
Excellent news! :love:
Can't wait to have it in hands...have a good christmas time!

CoolFox

Grand Master
Reaction score

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
Two on ebay for dirt cheap:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-H...883887?hash=item2d0014af2f:g:9LYAAOSwWk1eBlIo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-Ha...806801?hash=item2d00138211:g:6-4AAOSwsCdeBlJM

They are original boards, but this person is known for scratching out labels and putting markings on boards. I'm guessing because of laws in Argentina that didn't allow them to import stuff or something
The guy is an absolute scammer, don't buy from him.
First those two boards are untested, second he put a MAME screen capture to lure you and make you think they're actually working.

XtraSmiley

Champion
Reaction score
Two on ebay for dirt cheap:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-H...883887?hash=item2d0014af2f:g:9LYAAOSwWk1eBlIo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-Ha...806801?hash=item2d00138211:g:6-4AAOSwsCdeBlJM

They are original boards, but this person is known for scratching out labels and putting markings on boards. I'm guessing because of laws in Argentina that didn't allow them to import stuff or something
The guy is an absolute scammer, don't buy from him.First those two boards are untested, second he put a MAME screen capture to lure you and make you think they're actually working.
Not worth the risk at $100? Probably too hard to repair huh? Well, these boards are like $800 normally right?

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
Not worth the risk at $100? Probably too hard to repair huh? Well, these boards are like $800 normally right?
If you ask me definitely worth the risk, all the custom chips can be found in Master System consoles. But as a principle I wouldn't buy from him, look I had the possibility to buy both boards but I didn't.

nem

Legendary
Reaction score
The guy is an absolute scammer, don't buy from him.
First those two boards are untested, second he put a MAME screen capture to lure you and make you think they're actually working.
Gal, not guy.

Not sure why you're saying she's a scammer. She's an op, not a hobbyist. She doesn't always know what's the difference between original and bootleg. If you ask for pics and know what you're buying, you should be good.

https://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8775&p=485115#p485115

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
Because I know several people who have received different boards than ordered or non working but were advertised as fully working, conversions sold as original, etc.

Hammy

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone trying to sell a dangar bootleg for 5K is a scammer. See the other items.
All boards 3x real value and by the sounds of it the listings are wrong too!

Apocalypse is correct, don't feed the dogs.

nem

Legendary
Reaction score
Yeah, that Dangar bootleg is some kind of mistake listing.

To me she's like any other op. You can't buy any item sight unseen. Ask for pics or videos, and make sure she sends the exact item you want. Too much effort for you? Fine, then don't buy. I know several people that have gotten games they have wanted for fair prices.

MostroVeneno

Professional
Reaction score
She is not a scammer, sometimes she doesn't even know what she has or what is worth, her father was OP here in Argentina. I guess she was left with all that burden to sell. Anyway, I have only bought a sf3 mobo from her, and yes for some reason has many boards with scratched brands. You can always talk and ask for videos like nem said and take precautions as apocalypse suggested.
I'm excited about this multi because I have 2 of these system E boards. They are hard to get here. I may be selling one because I'm after m72 to get glorious multi from apocalypse. Things are getting very complicated to import in argentina, the inflation and dollar conversion and taxes here are brutal. You may need a whole average salary to get one board.

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Anyone trying to sell a dangar bootleg for 5K is a scammer. See the other items.
All boards 3x real value and by the sounds of it the listings are wrong too!

Apocalypse is correct, don't feed the dogs.
I haven't dealt with her this year, but over a year ago she started selling off games because she was fighting cancer and needed to make trips to the US for treatment. I got a lot of really solid deals on legit boards then.

But in the past year or so her prices have just kept going up and up and the majority of her stuff is bootlegs now. Not really sure what happened.

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
How did I miss this thread?

?(

Please put me down for one Sega System E Multi and one Jamma Adapter.

I've never even heard of the Master System...

Looks cool!

:D

Astro X

Student
Reaction score
pls add me to the lists, thanx.......... :)
1x System E multi kit
1x System E to JAMMA adapter

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Last edited: