What's new
Mark your items as sold
How bout it @rewrite, you get one, I get one and we split the cheaper shipping? :thumbsup:

Someone that has a pink one, get both of these and put them together. Cutes are better together :D You know you want them.

Fuuuuuuuck. Most of my disposable is going toward a trip to Japan later in the year. Wonder if the wife will mind if I bring Japan to us? :whistling:

Most of my disposable is going toward a trip to Japan later in the year
I went, with @Derick2k infact... Wasn't a fan/would rather have had the Cute. :P
  • Japanese hate tattoos, I couldn't goto the hot springs
  • Japanese don't really drink, if its not whisky or rice liquor you can't get it
  • Japanese don't understand gluten intolerance, I was surrounded by poisonous food 24/7 and didn't eat properly/was starving the entire time
  • Japanese hate drugs, I mean I knew this ahead of time but I smoke pot daily and going from that to stone sober with no tequila in site was painful
NOT the place for Jassin. :thumbdown:

*EDITED BY ADMINS*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man....an even trade for my tricked out Star Trek Pro....maybe a little extra for condition and the spare tubes......geez.........that's so damn tempting....how many cute's are in Texas.....not many. :(

Oh man....an even trade for my tricked out Star Trek Pro....maybe a little extra for condition and the spare tubes......geez.........that's so damn tempting....how many cute's are in Texas.....not many. :(
Star Trek Pro (tricked out you say?)

Pins I totally want get some day:
Star Trek
Metallica
Stranger Things

Ohh you're right. I thought it was part of the disagreement. I restored it.

I'm a prince from Gana, I wish to wire you $5000000 in exchange for your "Capcom Cute". I'm currently sailing across the Mediterranean Sea, my secretary will send you cashiers check, please ready for shipment and include all loose PCBs you might have for this.

Thank you for your time,

Prince Scamaforu

Most of my disposable is going toward a trip to Japan later in the year
I went, with @Derick2k infact... Wasn't a fan/would rather have had the Cute. :P
  • Japanese hate tattoos, I couldn't goto the hot springs
  • Japanese don't really drink, if its not whisky or rice liquor you can't get it
  • Japanese don't understand gluten intolerance, I was surrounded by poisonous food 24/7 and didn't eat properly/was starving the entire time
  • Japanese hate drugs, I mean I knew this ahead of time but I smoke pot daily and going from that to stone sober with no tequila in site was painful
NOT the place for Jassin. :thumbdown:

*EDITED BY ADMINS*
With you on everything but the gluten intolerance. That said, there are bathhouses that allow gaijin and tattoos (my wife and I would both be disqualified otherwise) and while I'll miss smoking weed, I can go two weeks without. We try to go some place new every other year and Japan's been on the list for a minute.

Updated with price, thats probably as low as I will go. Its the average price between the offers Ive been getting, a lot fo stuff with trades/shipping requirements, etc...hopefully this makes it easier.

Back