What's new
Mark your items as sold
Yup, I have stuff coming up, need to clear out some stuff that I just don play with anymore, have new games coming in :D , if stuff dont sell, then its going back to storage.

Very fair price!

Someone snatch up the yellow one so I don't have to.

Sorry, got a ton of PMs, text messages, email, IG, you name it.

So first member to message wanted both cabs held till Tuesday.

So gonna mark this as a possible sale pending for now, if it falls through, I will post it here.

Last edited:
good, I'm still recovering from the last thing you sold me. I was gonna have to plan a road trip if it was still available.

Well, its a tentative hold, so if you have cash in hand and wanna take a trip :D You are welcomed to come over any time.
Hey, if you want an ID8 cab let me know. You can pick up all the cabs at once.

Yeah, but how awesome was that? I lik selling stuff to ya, we never have an issue :thumbup:

I’ve got cash in hand, pm’ed ya. Can stop by today whenever and take one off your hands.

I have a pink mini cute shell (needs monitor and harness - some other minor odds and ends.). $1800 pickup in NorCal

(I cleared this post with Derrick btw lol)

Wow, I could just buy your pink shell and complete the collection?

hmmmm-17608542.png

Thats what Im doing also, I need to sell stuff to make space for more stuff :D

The struggle is real, I need to downsize the stuff, Im up to 3 10x30 storage units of stuff, trying to consolidate down to 1 ||

$2-4xx ish for shipping these days. Fastenal was okay for a bit- I guess we have to pre crate things now? Shame because these tiny cabs don’t weigh anything.

The shipping guys made you wait because they were lazy - so it almost got canceled - so I had to pay you extra lol. I removed the scratches from the monitor on the one, tossed in a new power supply, and redid the chassis on those. Turned out pretty nice- those shipping dudes made stuff difficult for sure. Thanks again for following through!

$2-4xx ish for shipping these days. Fastenal was okay for a bit- I guess we have to pre crate things now? Shame because these tiny cabs don’t weigh anything.

The shipping guys made you wait because they were lazy - so it almost got canceled - so I had to pay you extra lol. I removed the scratches from the monitor on the one, tossed in a new power supply, and redid the chassis on those. Turned out pretty nice- those shipping dudes made stuff difficult for sure. Thanks again for following through!
the shipping people didn’t showed up twice, you did not pay me extra, you paid me the posted price. I sent a person your way that was willing to pay you over $700 for the payer one panel and I honor our deal..he really wanted that panel.. something that I don’t get, there were no scratches on the screen when the cabs left my house and I had you on the phone with the people that picked them up and had them look at the screens and reported back to you that the screen were great..yes, one of the power supply was not original as stated..I am glad that they got to you..

Looking at the messages- it’s hard to believe it was 4 years ago!- You asked for extra for (food- chicken wings and expenses and such) since the shippers stood ya up. Shippers were definitely irritating about it. I remember us telling them to for sure call you an hour before- it was even on the paperwork- yet they sat out front and left without calling. I think it was a number of years before I used those shippers again- they were so difficult to deal with. The tubes were super good too- just that the anti glare coatings were scratched up- probably the shippers did it. Either way- a bit of hassle and everything turned out great in the end! It does make me cautious to deal with shippers sometimes- since they subcontract out there’s no telling the quality we can get with them. I wonder if Michelle is working still?

not to derail the thread! I think 50% of the hobby is figuring out how to ship stuff and trusting shippers lol

Looking at the messages- it’s hard to believe it was 4 years ago!- You asked for extra for (food- chicken wings and expenses and such) since the shippers stood ya up. Shippers were definitely irritating about it. I remember us telling them to for sure call you an hour before- it was even on the paperwork- yet they sat out front and left without calling. I think it was a number of years before I used those shippers again- they were so difficult to deal with. The tubes were super good too- just that the anti glare coatings were scratched up- probably the shippers did it. Either way- a bit of hassle and everything turned out great in the end! It does make me cautious to deal with shippers sometimes- since they subcontract out there’s no telling the quality we can get with them. I wonder if Michelle is working still?

not to derail the thread! I think 50% of the hobby is figuring out how to ship stuff and trusting shippers lol
We can derail the tread , the cabs are sold;)

Back