What's new
Mark your items as sold

mattsoft

Professional
Reaction score
All sold!

Cleaning out some stuff that is not getting used. Please let me know if you have any questions on this stuff. I took my best guess at prices based on other sales and availability; hopefully I'm not too far off.

• MiSTercade v1 board - picked this up used awhile ago to put in my Blast cab (already have one in my Astro and love it), but the price of a DE-10 has kept me from using this. So ended up putting in a Pi 4 I already had with an RGB-Pi adapter in the Blast which has been working well. This is the board, the volume knob, and the U connector. The fan is already installed too. Can include a 3D printed mount if you'd like (see pic). $200 + shipping.
  • Taito Vewlix JVS I/O Adapter w/Sega I/O Board - was using this in my Vewlix with a TTX3, but recently moved to Fast I/O and so I have no use for this. Comes with mounting plates and all cables you see in the pic. Works great and gives you solid JVS. $80 + shipping.
  • Brooks Fighting Boards w/Vewlix harness - Before I got a TTX3 for my Vewlix, I was using this to connect a PS3 up. Includes 2 brooks fighting boards, a USB hub, and a 3D printed bracket that pops into your Vewlix. It's all wired up to support 2 players with 6 buttons each + both start buttons with the 2 JST connectors. Super easy to hook up! It's also wired for a 7th button for both players with insulated terminals at the end. $80 + shipping.
I like to use USPS 2-day priority shipping for pretty much anything, so that gives you an idea about cost. I think most of these are probably medium box USPS (roughly $20 I think).

In the next couple of weeks I'll have some TTX3 parts available too; just need some time to test everything before posting them for sale.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7049.jpeg
    IMG_7049.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7048.jpeg
    IMG_7048.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7050.jpeg
    IMG_7050.jpeg
    412.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7051.jpeg
    IMG_7051.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7052.jpeg
    IMG_7052.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7053.jpeg
    IMG_7053.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
God damn, I check out his section everyday and the one time I didn't I missed out on the things I've been looking all these years which is that Brook Fighting Boards with Vewlix harness. Oh well, that's life. Would you be kindly enough to show me how to replicate that set up like where you get those Vewlix harness to hook to the Brook Fighting Boards? :( This is what I've wanted to do before I decided to hook my Vewlix Diamond Orange to the Artax X3 Multi. Since I don't have the knowledge of how to do it, I went with the easiest route that is hook it up to the X3 instead. Now that I see this, it's what I've been looking for since 2018.

Last edited:
God damn, I check out his section everyday and the one time I didn't I missed out on the things I've been looking all these years which is that Brook Fighting Boards with Vewlix harness. Oh well, that's life.

sorry! to be honest, it wasn't that hard to make them once you figure out the pinout!

It's my luck, I always check this section when I'm at work but yesterday was my day off so I didn't check it out. The one time, like I mentioned, it's life and I have to live with it. Five years looking for something that finally pop up and out of luck. My 60gb PS3 been collecting dust because of this set up. My Vewlix Diamond Orange sitting with nothing in there for over 2 years because I was thinking of doing something like this. This is exactly what I've been looking for. The best part is it's already set up and plug n play. Oh man.

It's my luck, I always check this section when I'm at work but yesterday was my day off so I didn't check it out. The one time, like I mentioned, it's life and I have to live with it. Five years looking for something that finally pop up and out of luck. My 60gb PS3 been collecting dust because of this set up. My Vewlix Diamond Orange sitting with nothing in there for over 2 years because I was thinking of doing something like this. This is exactly what I've been looking for. The best part is it's already set up and plug n play. Oh man.
have you tried contacting lemony vengeance? he's a nice guy up here that makes all sorts of harnesses and might make one for ya.

I bought this sale and would be happy to share the inputs.

The input USB goes into a 4 port USB hub.

B69-B5-A2-B-4-E98-4680-8-BA0-1275-F00-E5-A7-C.jpg

The two usb from the hub go into the input on the UFB through 4 pin connectors. The yellow wire is connected to nothing

FE2-F9-AF7-DF28-404-C-B3-E4-ED451-A378-A0-E.jpg

2485-C9-A9-5279-4-E4-D-9-BE1-1-E165-C7451-CE.jpg

The control harnesses are connected by x2 10 pin connectors each on the UFB 20 pin connector

FF413-FAA-65-D0-4756-954-C-5-BEFDBA58-F1-E.jpg

B588-DC44-BDF5-4-CBC-AE08-D72-FA3-F38-B01.jpg

I hope that helps. This order was the fastest fulfillment ever for me on AP.

I had it ordered and arrived in less then 24 hours.

PM me if you need more info.

Lemony is a very cool person. All my Vewlix K and J harness are from him. I'm a dummy when it come to things like these and when I saw what you have I was like damn, that's exactly what I've been looking for with everything all set to go. When I saw that time stamp, I was like over a day late. Hearbroken. :(

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing @hoagtech. If you ever decide to sell it one day, let me know. In the meantime, I'll stick with my Artax X3 multi. Btw, is that Vewlix harness from Lemony? Just want to know just in case I ever need one. Thanks

Last edited:
No wonder, the wiring is clean plus that 3D print bracket and Zero4u board thingy for the USB. @hoagtech, you score big on this. :D

Back