Test OK,$140 free shipping
微信图片_20220628155105.jpg

微信图片_20220628155136.jpg

Attachments

• 微信图片_20220628155116.jpg
    微信图片_20220628155116.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
If I can make this pcb,how many pieces can I sell?
With this particular game it seems folks have lost all traces of sanity.

Personally I'd never pay money for any bootleg anywhere EVER...
Conversions of original hardware are a different story (I would buy them, but for significantly less then official/original PCBs).

Strike while the iron is hot as they say (aka crank out as many bootlegs as fast as you can, soulless arcade scrubz will buy 'em).

If I can make this pcb,how many pieces can I sell?

I would highly recommend fixing a couple of minor PCB issues if you are serious. We can help you improve the existing board layout and make it more compatible. I think you could readily sell 150-200 pieces.

Just go look at all the people jumping on the imaginary waitlist.

i was the first in this Thread, you tell me sorry gone in private..... can you explain to everyone what are you doing?
Unfortunately many times the sellers decide to go with the one that is first in PM, and not in thread. So one has to do both I've learned if one wants to be sure :x

this is not the correct way of sell, if someone ask you in public, you must respect the list

or if I'm wrong i didn't understand nothing for 20 years of forum

I mean if you sold in private first that someone ask you in the thread and you say SOLD first that someone write in the thread you are OK

If you put SOLD 6 or 7 hours later that someone ask you in the thread this is not correct

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back