What's new
Mark your items as sold
Yeah, I think he only committed to selling the original amount, not that he was keeping an ongoing list. I PMed him earlier yesterday and he responded with "sorry now out of stock, it has been booked by others"

But yes i would be interested if he gets more, and it appears there are many others hungry for such a good deal too.

Lmao yeah I have no idea what's going on here. I only chimed in here & PM'D when I did because the math made sense- if everyone before me got one board of the new batch OP said he would have soon, I would end up with the last board 🤷‍♂️

Dunno where the idea of a list came from

You guys are desperate
The arcade community is filled with whales, bro. When people are spending $6K-8K on Egret 2’s you know the desperation is real.

This is a good price, and what it should be set at for a bootleg.
I’m no whale nor can I afford $1400+ on a single game. But at $70 for a bootleg, I’m willing to make an exception from my no-bootlegs philosophy.

If qushaung can find enough of these to fill the need, great! If not, oh well. It’s just words and names on a forum.
The Saturn and PS4 ports are still great alternatives.

The arcade community is filled with whales, bro. When people are spending $6K-8K on Egret 2’s you know the desperation is real.

This is a good price, and what it should be set at for a bootleg.
I’m no whale nor can I afford $1400+ on a single game. But at $70 for a bootleg, I’m willing to make an exception from my no-bootlegs philosophy.

If qushaung can find enough of these to fill the need, great! If not, oh well. It’s just words and names on a forum.
The Saturn and PS4 ports are still great alternatives.
No judgement, I join the desperation, even offer more, at $72.

LOL, I think the intense interest is going to drive up the price. Here is one for sale right now $200 shipped. I can't go that high, but the seller is cool, so I hope he sells it.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/pcbs-for-sale-and-some-mvs.21041/

oh shit! I have the original, wouldnt mind this one for daily use instead, count me in STAT!

So this is an preorder/interest list right? Lol.

In for 1 please at the $70 rate 🤪

I missed out and quite pleased, I remember why I never played it when I had the original,
So this is an preorder/interest list right? Lol.

In for 1 please at the $70 rate 🤪
You can have my place in the queue, I didn’t realise it was a bootleg I thought it was a conversion.

Back