What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Is there a list?

I thought he said he would just get 5 outside of the two sold on AliExpress…

The fact he’s edited the title of this thread twice to indicate they’re sold is probably indicative of the amount of thirsty Garegga bootleg hounds are out there hassling him ;)

Don’t bank on the $70 price being a thing going forward given the public interest shown on this thread.

I’m guessing they’ll be $200-250-300-400 in no time… seen it happen with things like this that turn up from China time and time again.

Metal Slug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I think he only committed to selling the original amount, not that he was keeping an ongoing list. I PMed him earlier yesterday and he responded with "sorry now out of stock, it has been booked by others"

But yes i would be interested if he gets more, and it appears there are many others hungry for such a good deal too.

GeeDee

Grand Master
Reaction score
Lmao yeah I have no idea what's going on here. I only chimed in here & PM'D when I did because the math made sense- if everyone before me got one board of the new batch OP said he would have soon, I would end up with the last board 🤷‍♂️

Dunno where the idea of a list came from

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
You guys are desperate
The arcade community is filled with whales, bro. When people are spending $6K-8K on Egret 2’s you know the desperation is real.

This is a good price, and what it should be set at for a bootleg.
I’m no whale nor can I afford $1400+ on a single game. But at $70 for a bootleg, I’m willing to make an exception from my no-bootlegs philosophy.

If qushaung can find enough of these to fill the need, great! If not, oh well. It’s just words and names on a forum.
The Saturn and PS4 ports are still great alternatives.

XtraSmiley

Enlightened
Reaction score
The arcade community is filled with whales, bro. When people are spending $6K-8K on Egret 2’s you know the desperation is real.

This is a good price, and what it should be set at for a bootleg.
I’m no whale nor can I afford $1400+ on a single game. But at $70 for a bootleg, I’m willing to make an exception from my no-bootlegs philosophy.

If qushaung can find enough of these to fill the need, great! If not, oh well. It’s just words and names on a forum.
The Saturn and PS4 ports are still great alternatives.
No judgement, I join the desperation, even offer more, at $72.

LOL, I think the intense interest is going to drive up the price. Here is one for sale right now $200 shipped. I can't go that high, but the seller is cool, so I hope he sells it.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/pcbs-for-sale-and-some-mvs.21041/

hyp36rmax

Grand Master
Reaction score
oh shit! I have the original, wouldnt mind this one for daily use instead, count me in STAT!

xb74

Professional
Reaction score
So this is an preorder/interest list right? Lol.

In for 1 please at the $70 rate 🤪