$70 each,do not include shipping fee,test ok
now is out of stock,I will have 5 pcs next week
Already booked 5 bucks
微信图片_20220401110904.jpg
微信图片_20220401101534.jpg

微信图片_20220401110951.jpg
微信图片_20220401110955.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm confused.. 70 bucks for what exactly? The game pcb? I thought these things went for 1,000+

Whenever there's more in, sure, I'll take one please :)

Times sure have changed, I remember when bootleg boards were considered worthless by both collectors and gamers.
Clearly I don't get it, but *sigh* I'll ask anyway... What makes this a more attractive option than say MAME (emulation) or Saturn (port)?

Is this the correct order then?
  1. Original PCB
  2. Bootleg PCB
  3. MAME
  4. Saturn

Times sure have changed, I remember when bootleg boards were considered worthless by both collectors and gamers.
Clearly I don't get it, but *sigh* I'll ask anyway... What makes this a more attractive option than say MAME (emulation) or Saturn (port)?

Is this the correct order then?
  1. Original PCB
  2. Bootleg PCB
  3. MAME
  4. Saturn

I mean, mame is more annoying to setup to play in a cab. No idea what the quality of the bootlegs are, but 70$ is basically free

As someone who owns one of these bootleg board AND an original Garegga. the bootleg is very good (once you fix the muddy/humming audio due to cheap/incorrect caps).

IIRC The biggest difference is the original board has 1 additional frame of input lag over the bootleg. For this reason I actually prefer playing on the bootleg.

I've debated selling my original, but I've since swapped it out to run the "Type 2" ROMs which are not supported on the bootleg so it at least provides some variety.

Last edited:
As someone who owns one of these bootleg board AND an original Garegga. the bootleg is very good (once you fix the muddy/humming audio due to cheap/incorrect caps).

IIRC The biggest difference is the original board has 1 frame of input lag while the bootleg does not. For this reason I actually prefer playing on the bootleg.

I've debated selling my original, but I've since swapped it out to run the "Type 2" ROMs which are not supported on the bootleg so it at least provides some variety.

Uh. Original garegga has 4 frames of input lag on pcb

Back