What's new

Solmin

Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm trying to get a ballpark/fair figure for all this:

Capcom Impress (weiya monitor) system is cleaned completely. Have marquee holder as well (NIB Repro). Just haven't fabricated a holder bar to attach.
Yellow Mini cute - Nanao CRT on it. only issue is pots on chassis need to be replaced.
Neo Candy 29 I think bought it awhile back and left at a friends, I'll get photos soon.
Mini cute shell - has everything except front door/coin mech, includes CPO, control box, all powder coated, marquee holder, decals, spare set (6) castor wheels (NOS)
spare 18" CRT x2, In process of testing, one of them is a sanyo 18z2ab

Will include a Taito 2 person bench, had the endcaps 3d printed.

Here is a link to some photos:
https://ibb.co/album/C1rmSr

thanks.

Minh

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Impress are pretty condition dependent. They're BRITTLE. So it really really depends.

Cute's a harder sell now than it would have been a year ago. That being said, a couple sold on here around 3k (but no issues). The last one on eBay was 2750.

Neo Candy 29 - 800-1000ish depending.

Cute shell - who knows. Another user was also trying to sell one to no avail on here, and it was more complete. This will probably require a very specific buyer and you'll either come to an agreement on price or not, y'know?
spare 18" CRT x2, In process of testing, one of them is a sanyo 18z2ab
If one of them is the usual Cute monitor, last time those came up, there were a BUNCH of them for sale on here at 350/ea. If it's not one of the Cute dual-focus ones, expect quite a bit less. Probably 200ish, ballpark? Same for the Sanyo assuming they're in real good condition.

kikaso

Champion
Reaction score
Interested in a spare Cute 18” CRT if it’s burn-free

jpinball80

Beginner
Reaction score
in Europe Cute is still hot...It is not a repro that will cut off the price...The demand is high on those.

JamStar

Beginner
Reaction score
Interested in full lot and able to pickup in Houston. I bought Blast City parts from you last year and would like to do business again. PM incoming.

Solmin

Professional
Reaction score
Entire lot was sold. I had received a ton of PMs and I thought I responded to them all. I sold the lot to the first person who had reached out to me. I told this person I would let them know the price and they were fine with it.
I sold the entire lot for $4800 + some extra for packaging and crating etc.
To help the community:
Here is price breakdown
Mini Cute - 2800
Neo Candy - 1100
CRTs x2 - 200
Mini cute parts - 700

Thanks for everyone's interest. STI picked it all up today and I am looking forward to hearing that it arrived safely at new owner's place.
Maybe they will document the unwrapping cause it was a bunch of nifty stuff.

hoagtech

Champion
Reaction score
Entire lot was sold. I had received a ton of PMs and I thought I responded to them all. I sold the lot to the first person who had reached out to me. I told this person I would let them know the price and they were fine with it.
I sold the entire lot for $4800 + some extra for packaging and crating etc.
To help the community:
Here is price breakdown
Mini Cute - 2800
Neo Candy - 1100
CRTs x2 - 200
Mini cute parts - 700

Thanks for everyone's interest. STI picked it all up today and I am looking forward to hearing that it arrived safely at new owner's place.
Maybe they will document the unwrapping cause it was a bunch of nifty stuff.
I will gladly document the unwrapping.

Thanks man