What's new
Mark your items as sold

300wins

Professional
Reaction score
BOTH OF THESE GAMES HAVE BEEN SOLD!

I have a couple of CPS-1 boards for sale. They work 100% and are original and NOT conversion. They are both USA region. I'm only selling them because I have a French CPS-1 multi and waiting on the Darksoft CPS-1 multi.
Pictures will be shown of them running. Once they are shipped, it's out of my hands what happens to them. Prices are SHIPPED in the USA. If you live outside the USA, shipping will be much higher. You have to PM me to get a price quote. First come first serve. I am not holding anything for anyone, so please don't ask. I accept PayPal via GIFT only. I not too keen on people doing a charge back. I also accept postal money order, person check (must clear before I ship) and cash (not a smart idea to send through the mail). If you live close enough and want to pick it up, I will reduce the price a bit since I don't have to ship it.

I have feedback from Neo-geo.com forum as 300wins and most people in the Bay Area knows who I am and where I live.

Final Fight - $235
running in cab
screenshot
PCB itself

UN Squadron - $235
running in cab
screenshot
PCB itself

Last edited:
Both great games, but to sell here you need to have your location listed in your profile under your picture!

Okay, thanks for pointing that out. I will put that in my profile.

Haha, thanks for the kind words fellas. 300Nguyen and PhoEvar300wins was some fun times on the neo forums back in the days.

Back