What's new
Mark your items as sold

darkstrider2

Student
Reaction score
This is from Jasen's latest run. All the Blue/Yellow cases ended up as Black/Black orders. As a resolution, we got our corrected order and get to do whatever with the old one, even encouraged to sell to those who missed out. So posting it here.

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Includes the appropriate screws for mountain the PCB & things like the SCSI2SD. Feet came pre-installed at the bottom.

Price: $169.95 + Shipping, OBO *edit* SOLD for asking price

Shipping from US.

Last edited:
This is from Jasen's latest run. All the Blue/Yellow cases ended up as Black/Black orders. As a resolution, we got our corrected order and get to do whatever with the old one, even encouraged to sell to those who missed out. So posting it here.

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Includes the appropriate screws for mountain the PCB & things like the SCSI2SD. Feet came pre-installed at the bottom.

Price: $169.95 + Shipping

Shipping from US.
If you'd lower the price considering it was free I'd be interested in it. I missed out on ordering one. So lmk if you'd let it go cheaper

If you'd lower the price considering it was free I'd be interested in it. I missed out on ordering one. So lmk if you'd let it go cheaper
I'm open to it. Gimme an offer and I'll consider it. Updating the post with OBO.

If anyone else has one of these or if the above deal doesn't go through, I am interested.
If anyone’s still looking, I have one too (Jasen’s CPS3 case in black). Main catch is that I can only ship on Saturdays unless my wife finds time to help out during the week.

If anyone’s still looking, I have one too (Jasen’s CPS3 case in black). Main catch is that I can only ship on Saturdays unless my wife finds time to help out during the week.
How much!? I'm interested 😁

Back