What's new
Mark your items as sold

Dreygor

Grand Master
Reaction score
Someone might have had a slight mishap that involved his wife's truck and a parked car and has to pay the deductible now .. along with having a mad wife :(

wW8BB8Rm.png

.. soooo for sale is my Kaneko Super Nova System motherboard with Puzz Loop cart. I am asking $165 (USD) shipped and I am pretty firm on that. https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Kaneko_Super_Nova_System says that a white cart is Japanese but everything is in English and the bottom of the motherboard says it's US. It works fine and is pretty clean.

CDqgUYJl.jpg

VpnnZSll.jpg

ALzQbSnl.jpg

e1pp5Bml.jpg

So lets see how this all goes before I decide to list other stuff for sale

Usual sale info blurb...

I accept PayPal only (Friends and family please or cover the fees). Items are shipped within 2-6 business days. Please be mindful that US federal holidays and weekends do not count as business days. In addition the US Mail has stopped working in some areas completely on the weekends. Free shipping is to Continental United States only. If you live else where please contact me first.

Last edited:
I can't believe someone is not jumping on this. Is my asking price too high ? It's already pretty close to what I gave for it and this price includes shipping in the US.

Back