What's new
For Sale
I think you can convert hyper athlete to other games from that system, if you’re bored of it.

I think you can convert hyper athlete to other games from that system, if you’re bored of it.
I think Dead Eye and Premier Soccer are nice sir, but im not very involved to jump on it to be honest ✌️

Last edited:
New items added ! Sir @Ajax , now the set we talked about is listed . If you still wanted , can be yours ✌️

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the heads up! I actually got my hands on a Super Turbo board, so I'm all set. Good price here, scoooooop!

PM sent yesterday.
?
Since i’m just intermediate with this , im waiting the ok (if he still have it or if he didnt sold it in other place) from the owner of this pcb (Gaiapolis by Konami) . Also Billy , you are second in line , another user contact me first for this ^^ If is still available i will give you a sign, and if you are prepared and still want it, will be my pleasure to help with this to be shipped to you . thanks for your message ✌️

Ps : i’m also waiting more pictures with Gaiapolis pcb and a video proof

Best,
Alex

Last edited:
@MmSadda ... Hello sir , please can i ask you something? No offence from my side or intentions to bother you ... But why you give me a dislike on my initial post of this theard? What thing from this theard is bother you in this way to makes you to feel bad about what ive done here and push that button ?
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 10.51.10 AM.png

Last edited:
@MmSadda ... Hello sir , please can i ask you something? No offence from my side or intentions to bother you ... But why you give me a dislike on my initial post of this theard? What thing from this theard is bother you in this way to makes you to feel bad about what ive done here and push that button ?
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 10.51.10 AM.png
I think I actually meant to "like" the post, given the reasonable price for some good stuff like Splatterhouse, and rare boards like Gaiapolis and must've clicked the wrong button by mistake. I've removed it.

I don't thinking "calling me out" is especially polite, though. If we're drawing attention to things, I may as well share some further thoughts - your price for Battletoads is FAR higher than recent ebay sales. Same for Haunted Castle - there's one that's been sitting for like half that price on KLOV.

Last edited:
I think I actually meant to "like" the post, given the reasonable price for some good stuff like Splatterhouse, and rare boards like Gaiapolis and must've clicked the wrong button by mistake. I've removed it.
I don't thinking "calling me out" is especially polite, though. If we're drawing attention to things, I may as well share some further thoughts - your price for Battletoads is FAR higher than recent ebay sales. Same for Haunted Castle - there's one that's been sitting for like half that price on KLOV.
I agree with these totally ... but the seller wants that , i just intermediate this without beneficts. Is his bussines , if he wants to keep them on these prices instead sell them on less cheaper price. As exemple , i paid to xtrasmiley 700$ + shipping from US to Romania + customs duties for my package ... for battletoads , 1 year ago. I think the listed price is little bit higher than what i paid for mine . Hope you dont mind because i reply you ✌️

Last edited:
I agree with these totally ... but the seller wants that , i just intermediate this without beneficts. Is his bussines , if he wants to keep them on these prices instead sell them on less cheaper price. As exemple , i paid to xtrasmiley 700$ + shipping from US to Romania + customs duties for my package ... for battletoads , 1 year ago. I think the listed price is little bit higher than what i paid for mine . Hope you dont mind because i reply you ✌️
You're good, and I hope there are no hard feelings either way. Like I said, you do have some really cool boards, and some are nice deals! Good luck with the sales - if timing was different, we'd be working out a deal on that Gaiapolis. ;)

Back