What's new
Mark your items as sold

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Sale / Trade the lot or individually make me an offer.

$500 + shipping takes the lot, I dont really have time to sell individually so you get a deal and I get cash plus my space back :D

Some might be boots. All sold as is!
Image100.jpg

Blazing Star
Soccer Brawl
Nightmare in the Dark
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3 x2
Metal Slug X
Bust A Move
Baseball Star
Aero Fighters 2
World Heroes 2
KOF '95
Puzzled
Samurai Shodown III
Ironclad converion
* POPEYE cart is NeoPrint, its not an MVS cart. But uses the same carts shells as MVS.

Have more carts in storage, need to dig them up.

Small stuff Im looking for tight now to mod some consoles:

PICO PSU (90W or higher) with and adapters for both saturn and dreamcast consoles.

Dan related goods:
DC HDMI Digital kit
GC Loader
3DORGB kit
GC Dual 5.3 kit

SOLD the lot for $500, someone got a really good deal. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image123 (2).png
    image123 (2).png
    174.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Trying to unload these quick to make space, I know I can get more money if I take my time and sell individually, but just want to move these along $500 + shipping for the lot.

Last edited:
Someone requested Nightmare in the Dark PCB pics

MVS-001.jpg

Any others before I put this bin away?

I have offers on:

Blazing Star
NITD
Puzzled
Soccer Brawl
Metal Slug X

Hell, might as well take those, they basically add up to about $500 for those carts alone :D

Ha..NITD has been selling for around $300, do I need to rethink pricing here ?( :D

Last edited:
Popeye would've been a cool Neo Geo beat em up. Just a random thought.

Oh man, I would have dumped it, but since there is no easy way to look this info up as to what remains undumped or how to crosscheck and I just dont have the time to look through different sites. I genuinely dont use mame for anything at all. Now some stuff has changed on the mame github where its even more difficult to look up stuff, or maybe Im doing it wrong. So yeah, if someone knows or has list of stuff, I can check all my stuff as I sell off/trade.

I have more neo print carts and more mvs stuff.

Yeah and sometimes when you've seen the board for sale several times over the past few years or if you know several people owning it you just assume it's been long dumped.
Well, recent past showed me it's not always the case.

Will you be adding more carts to this thread? Or posting to a new one? I'll be looking out for it :)

Yup, I really thought that popeye was dumped.

I will be positng more carts up in a week or so, probably on here.

Yeah and sometimes when you've seen the board for sale several times over the past few years or if you know several people owning it you just assume it's been long dumped.
Well, recent past showed me it's not always the case.
Indeed, remember getting told by a DU member after putting a board with a different title screen for sale (and never noticed haha)
Same label, different data is also common. Until you read them and check ... still unknown.

It takes time though but it's important for the future.

Oh man, I would have dumped it, but since there is no easy way to look this info up as to what remains undumped or how to crosscheck and I just dont have the time to look through different sites
There's no list of neoprint stuff, it's very undocumented. If you can get pics of the cart labels (like above) it's usually easy to cross check.
A few maybe sitting around waiting in dumper's 'to-do' pile to be dumped (unlikely, last seen for sale was last year and was dumped by porchy)

When things get dumped they usually get added quickly (Genuine stuff.. bootlegs sometimes not)
Sadly the romident programs, wanted dumps lists etc get updated very rarely.

When things get dumped they usually get added quickly (Genuine stuff.. bootlegs sometimes not)
Not really, there's also a lot of political BS involved. I think that's how the beef between guru and DU started.
Rant over, @Derick2k show us what you got!
I gotta go digging through some more bins at storage units, so it will be a bit. I have away to many PCBs / Systems, gets exhausting going through all the bin stacks. But Im hopefully moving some stuff out along with some cabs. So will have more space to move thing around a bit.

Back