What's new
Mark your items as sold

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
*SOLD for $1200 w/OSSC and cable hookups

Up for sale is my Giant 37" Monitor.

It covers all of your 4:3 needs.

It has a max resolution of 1280 x 1024 and you can choose your scanline intensity on 15khz sources with the help of the included OSSC.

The OSSC comes with the Tendak DAC and D-sub to BNC so you can you hook up SCART, Component, VGA (D-sub) and HDMI out of the box.

The OSSC and TV both come with original remotes.

I am moving up in size to a 40" Makvision Tri Sync but my higher def sources will be dearly missed. Oblivion from an Xbox 360 w/VGA cable looked incredible in 1280 x 1024.

Free pickup from 98226 Bellingham WA or arrange freight. If freight is chosen I will have to ship it in its Padded Roadie box.

$1200 with OSSC and cables. If you already have an OSSC than I will knock $160 off the price.

Serious inquiries only.

IMG-0753.jpg

IMG-0994.jpg

IMG-0996.jpg

IMG-1374.jpg

IMG-1462.jpg

IMG-2090.jpg

IMG-2317.jpg

IMG-2667.jpg

IMG-4189.jpg

IMG-4190.jpg

Last edited:
If it didn't weigh 200+ lbs I'd be sorely tempted to jump in my car right now.

That monitor brings good memories..I tested the shit out of it and looked at every square inch for scratches on both monitors before it shipped..it is a huggge great monster :thumbsup:

That monitor brings good memories..I tested the shit out of it and looked at every square inch for scratches on both monitors before it shipped..it is a huggge great monster :thumbsup:
Yeah you did. I still owe you one for that.

You made a miracle happen thank you.

That's a crazy huge screen!

Do you happen to know the dimensions of the flight case?

Man that is one huge, sweet looking crt with the roadie case no less. Totally wish I could get this, but my back would hate me for weeks.

40" Makvision Tri Sync =O Where did you find these beast??

Man that is one huge, sweet looking crt with the roadie case no less. Totally wish I could get this, but my back would hate me for weeks.

40" Makvision Tri Sync =O Where did you find these beast??
You can pull them out of that one snowmobile arcade cab now and again.

Bump.

Also wanted to note that the reason it comes with an OSSC is because you need one for playing 15khz games on this set and I wanted to make it easy for whoever purchases it to have what they need.

Happily sold to @Checkindacutz

We had a great time "testing" these for a couple hours last night. Hit me up next time you shmupmeet with your buddy.

Back