What's new
Mark your items as sold

orlandu81

Student
Reaction score
THIS IS NOW SOLD

I am selling my dedicated Nintendo Super System arcade cabinet. I am out of space and sadly one of my well maintained machines needs to find another home. This cab is in very nice shape and is turnkey ready for your home or commercial arcade. Some minor dings here and there but nothing really noticeable. I spent significant time (as did other KLOVers helping me) on this machine inside and out...it was treated very well in my possession.

Price: $1800

The Details:

- The PCB included is original, working and clean (review the pics for details). This board was bulletproofed by DogP two years ago and has been working 100% without any issues since I have had it in my machine. V3 bios included.

- Original game PCBs included are 1) Super Mario World, 2) F-Zero, and 3) Super Tennis

- Original mini marquees included. Marquees look quite good and are intact, which is rare for these flimsy marquees. To prevent deterioration, I swapped the original hot internal lights behind the marquees with LED bars.

- Original marquee header

- Original like new condition controllers. These were unused until about 2 years ago and have been used quite sparingly in my home arcade since being installed

- The sides and back of the cabinet have been painted with an exact gray color match. The front has not been painted, just some minor touch-ups. The sides were previously covered with a black vinyl that needed to be removed, then I sanded, then painted, then wet-sanded like crazy. I chose not to apply new side art, but I believe reproduction art is available.

- The original "PCB killing" Peter Chou power supply was replaced by a new Suzo Happ of the identical dimensions and voltage. Voltage has been tested regularly and is ideal.

- CPO is reproduction from Rick before he closed down his shop.

II am willing to have a freight company like Beltmann or STI pick up this machine on the buyer's behalf but in this case, payment must be made up front without recourse. I am not willing to be held accountable for shipping or shipping issues on the buyer's side, so cash or wire would be required prior to pickup by the freight company.

Send me a PM if interested, or hit me up on Instagram or email me orlandusarcade@gmail.com

0lj5yIYl.jpg

0oZDv5ql.jpg

RfirxbQl.jpg

rnonnq4l.jpg

4uZ0eYbl.jpg

Last edited:
Bump this up, will consider trades as well.

This is still available, MMAO - I'm short on space. I'm in a one "in" one "out" situation and the new in is already IN the arcade...I'm overflowing now.

Pm sent!

Man, I'd love to have this, but shipping is killer. Anyone driving from Cali to the mid-west? I can make it worth your while!

Last edited:
Mid-week bump, still available! Any questions, feel free to ask...this cabinet is quite rare and there isn't too much info on it. I have been through every inch of this NSS cab and should be able to provide insight as to any details about it.

I'm surprised no KLOVers snatched this up in the first week it was around. Must be the time of the year? :(

I'm surprised no KLOVers snatched this up in the first week it was around. Must be the time of the year? :(
This machine is not a favorite among KLOVers to be honest...because it is not housing an independently developed arcade game. This machine is more of a kiosk...comparable to a Playchoice 10 but for SNES. I would think this would have sold faster on Nintendo Age if that site didn't die, as the appeal is to more of a console crossover hobbyist.

Small price drop.

Hoping to move this over the holiday period to make room for a few new additions.

Last edited:
Lots of trade interest but not quite there yet. Let’s make a deal this weekend!

Sorry, I won’t share details of a private transaction, especially one that took place outside of this forum. However, if the buyer chooses to share this information publicly I would not have any problem with it.

Back