What's new
Mark your items as sold

Lazyace

Student
Reaction score
I've not had this board too long and it took a while to find, but truth be told I'm looking for something a little different at the mo that fits better into my current play style.
Bubble Bobble board is in very nice original condition - no dust, goo or Pepsi! This is the U.S revision and includes the Romstar serial sticker intact.

It has had one minor repair to the sound amp (a like for like replacement) done by the original owner, but I've checked continuity and all is good - no unsightly patch wires. I've played through the whole game and all works exactly as it should. I've also checked all cheat codes and they work as they should.

It also includes the adapter that came with it for JAMMA connection.

I'm currently looking for trade only - strictly only clean boards with no repairs outside of the Caius sound module replacement:

-Metamorphic Force (Japan) ideally with Caius sound module replacement.
-Mystic Warriors ideally with Caius sound module replacement.

I can get other pictures if needed cheers. I'm located in the UK. Please feel free to drop me a message with any queries etc.

Attachments

• BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 100
  • BB3.jpg
    BB3.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 92
  • BB4.jpg
    BB4.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 87
  • BB5.jpg
    BB5.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 90
  • BB6.jpg
    BB6.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 94
  • BB2.jpg
    BB2.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Originally just for trade, now for sale too.

£760 GBP + postage. Happy to listen to genuine offers. Trades updated too - couldn't edit my original post.

I'm currently looking for the following trades (lower value boards to add cash). Strictly only clean boards with no repairs (with the exception of the Caius sound module replacement).

Wanted:
Metamorphic Force (Japan) ideally with Caius sound module replacement.
Mystic Warriors ideally with Caius sound module replacement
Jaleco Mega System 1 Type A motherboard (for Rod-land roms)
CPS2 A-board (Euro, JP or USA)
Crime Fighters 2 (Vendetta Uncensored)
Splatterhouse

Last edited:
Game received really quickly and well packed, thank you man!

Back