What's new
Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Trying out the XStation, so the old PSIO is on the chopping block.

$100 plus actual shipping.

SOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDD

Last edited:
I'm considering going this route as well, I would recommend you request the latest FW for your PSIO before you ship it out to avoid any issues down the line.

apparently both devices will work in harmony on the same console... not quite sure why you'd WANT to though lol

I'm considering going this route as well, I would recommend you request the latest FW for your PSIO before you ship it out to avoid any issues down the line.
It's currently up to date, but I don't have a problem continuing to send fw updates as they come out to the new owner if need be.
apparently both devices will work in harmony on the same console... not quite sure why you'd WANT to though lol
Right? I don't know why I'd need both.

Last edited:
Is the PS1 a model that supports the X-station?

Edit - NVM I found the answer. It's probably cheaper for me to go a different route. Good Luck!

Last edited:
hahaha I was literally thinking of selling my PSIO and console as soon as the X-station preorders went up.

Think I'm gonna go with one of each. Already have the PSIO but the updates and curating the games in a particular way is a fucking pain in the ass. I hope PSIO move their asses and make it easier to setup because they are about to have a real problem. The compatibility list a few years on is also still concerning. Did they ever fix Legend of Legaia? Half the reason I bought the damned thing!

Did they ever fix Legend of Legaia?
Not sure, honestly. I have only had issues with one game I've tried so far (Punky Skunk), even after several different dumps, couldn't get the audio working quite right.

Decided to keep the console, just going to sell the PSIO itself. Seems like less work than finding another PS1, ha.

Back