What's new
Mark your items as sold

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
ALL SOLD

Selling the 3 panels $85 each shipped in the US

These repros are by Rafael
(I need to find plastic spacers he includes for the joysticks)

2022-07-15_18-35-41.jpg

FC Panel sold
DB Panel sold

Last edited:
Man that red one is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Selling the 3 panels $85 each shipped in the US

These repros are by Rafael
(I need to find plastic spacers he includes for the joysticks)

2022-07-15_18-35-41.jpg

FC Panel sold
DB Panel sold
Is the yellow one available? I'll take it if Thedefender didn't buy it.

This is 100% my fault but I want to tell others to be careful when inserting Sanwa buttons into these panels, be very gentle and slow. I went too fast a couple holes and it meseed up the art around the buttons (or use screw on buttons.)

Attachments

• 20220723_201707.jpg
    20220723_201707.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
This is 100% my fault but I want to tell others to be careful when inserting Sanwa buttons into these panels, be very gentle and slow. I went too fast a couple holes and it meseed up the art around the buttons (or use screw on buttons.)

I told raf when he first started to offset the overlay so only metal will touch the button sides, that’s how I have seen OEM panels and alberto panels. Not sure he ever listened or if this is an older panel or what.

Yeah, I hate to make this thread in any way negative - I just want to advise that I don't consider these panels sanwa 30mm snap-in compatible as the same buttons from my 1player planel do not seem compatible without irreversible damage. It appears this is more than just surface level scuffing. Will take further pictures ASAP but yeah, I'd only use screw-on buttons.

Thanks for the heads up, 64MK. I changed my button order to the screw-on style rather than risk the snap-in damage.

Came back to say how great the packaging was by Derick2k. Possibly the best packing I've ever seen from an individual. Double packed with extra bubble wrap and the hardware carefully taped to the back of the panel. Needless to say, it arrived in mint condition.

noted friends, in fact I've already started sending panels with the overlay cut greater than the hole to avoid this, anyone who has any problems with the overlay related to this can send me a message and I'll be available to solve the problem.

It's difficult to photograph but here's my initial attempt to show how it becomes lifted when inserting a button.

Attachments

• damaged.jpg
    damaged.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 87
Back