What's new
Mark your items as sold
Got my game just as described, thank you so much and best of wishes for your poor pet to feel better in the time you guys have left!

I would do the same for my Corgi. I'm glad that you are able to spend quality time with her now.

IMG_9401.jpg

Glad to hear the pup is doing better. My little corgi runt is getting up there and as much as my wife is convinced she's immortal, I'm dreading this exact scenario.

I’m sorry to hear about your corgi, I just got one and she’ll be a year next month! Seems like you had very fair prices too! Shame on both accounts. Take her on the best vacations!!

Since some folks have been following up with me, I figured I would post an update here.

We had to say goodbye to her yesterday, but she got to go for a walk (in her backpack), have some wagyu steak for a last meal, and take a last nap on our deck overlooking our backyard. We had a vet out at the house to put her to sleep on the deck, so she was relaxed and calm.

Last edited:
she got to go for a walk (in her backpack), have some wagyu steak for a last meal, and take a last nap on our deck overlooking our backyard. We had a vet out at the house to put her to sleep on the deck, so she was relaxed and calm.
<3 She was lucky to have someone who treated her so wonderfully.

Oof... right in the feels. Happy to hear she got to go peacefully doing the things she loved.

She’s very lucky to have a dad like you. It sounds like you made the best of your last moments with her also. My sincerest condolences.

I'm sorry to hear that man.

I was hoping that picture you shared of her on the beach meant a little longer before goodbyes were made..

It is endearing to know that there are good pet owners out there like yourself that can give dogs awesome lives to live.

I'm happy to think that your next animal will have the same opportunity..

Sorry about your loss, big dog lover here too-

Damn man, my heart goes out to you. We took our cat in two weeks ago b/c she was acting weird and the vet recommended immediate euthanasia b/c her kidneys had failed and she was in extreme pain. It was a shock to us and a major bummer.

At least yours had what sounds like an amazing last day, still I know how you feel. Platonic hugs your way.

My condolences. Glad you gave her some great final days.

Back