What's new
Mark your items as sold

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Hi All. Posting this on reddit crt also, but a bit later today or tomorrow. You get a head start! I bought a Sony PVM-14L5 PVM for $110+shipping last year. I meant to keep it around as a test bench monitor but it's just sat next to my desk literally all year. It has a color issue on the right side of the screen -- in the photos look at the Samurai Showdown II logo. It should be all red, but clearly the "II" has a more magenta tint. No idea if it's impurity that a degaussing coil could get out, or something worse.

But hey, for $75 I figure someone local might just want it. Fine starter PVM, and of course it's multi-format so you can play most any arcade board.

https://imgur.com/a/VPSLwff

SOLD

Last edited:
Are you willing to ship it? I am looking for a small form factor like this one

I’m not planning to ship this, but if this stays dormant for too long I’ll figure it out. It did survive shipping to me — the 14” model does seem to be Ok to ship. I’m just lazy and don’t have a big enough box, nor the inclination to package it up and lug it to a post office.

I understand how you feel.. I am very sure that it will find a good home..good luck:)

Oh fak, that’s a typo. I meant $475. ;)

bump, took some photos of the worst aspects of this monitor.

it has some color impurity.

posting on reddit shortly for the same $75, local pickup highly desired.

Back