What's new
Mark your items as sold

aarkay14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a heavy heart I wish to sell off my Sony PVM 1944Q! but I cannot ship it to any country as it weighs ~50 Kilos I guess.. I request people living in Tokyo to pick it up from house!
It works decently but if you recap it then it can make your nights colorful with those super sharp scanlines, ;)

There are absolutely no scratches on the CRT glass and the color reproduction is superb! it is 600 lines..

Pictures:

IMG-20200111-133726.jpg

IMG-20200111-135545.jpg

IMG-20200111-135549.jpg

IMG-20200111-135612.jpg

IMG-20200111-135618.jpg

I will give away the attachments and cables for free..
Please send me a PM or post here for more info.

Kind Regards,
Rama

Last edited:
What a bargain, that's like $75 USD... if I lived in Japan, I'd already be over!

Don’t sell it, trust me on this one..find someplace to store it and pretend that you sold it..

If I had more space I'd grab it.

I've asked a friend in Chiba who might be interested. Hopefully I can let you know today or tomorrow

Unfortunately it sounds like my friend won't be able to get it, so maybe still up for grabs?

The wife is cool with it (good thing she games too!), but I’d have to figure out transport. What part of Tokyo are you in?

The wife is cool with it (good thing she games too!), but I’d have to figure out transport. What part of Tokyo are you in?
I live in Hasune, on the Mita line.. in Itabashi-ku! I have loads of stuff which I want to offload if you are interested.

I’ll ask around at school to see if I can get someone to help out with the transport. Was going to ask my father in law, but it may be a bit too far lol. I’m still on his good side. If it was just one train I’d say YOLO, pull the バカ外人 card and put it on the seat next to me lol.

I’m in Kanagawa, Denentoshi line stop 19: Fujigaoka.

I’ll ask around at school to see if I can get someone to help out with the transport. Was going to ask my father in law, but it may be a bit too far lol. I’m still on his good side. If it was just one train I’d say YOLO, pull the バカ外人 card and put it on the seat next to me lol.

awesome! Maybe we can do Yamato Transport Takkyubin!? Talk to you on PM!

HAHAHAH!! the 'バカ外人 card' comment just cracks me up all the time! Baka Gaijin!!! :P

^^ If this guy is able to pick it up he can take it ^^ (I didn't have much luck trying to set something up)

Back