Battle Garegga
Gunnail
Rabbit
Air Gallet
PuLiRuLa
Gundhara
Mad Shark
War of Aero- Project MEIOU

Kit is brand new in the box / never been installed. Taito no longer produces these, I bought these from the last stock they had.

IMG_3424.jpg

Last edited:
WHOA! Have been casually looking for these, didn't realize they were that $$$.

Not price policing but has the price gone up a bunch due to scarcity and them being out of supply or did they start off very $ to begin with as well?

Cool kit

Taito is always expensive, when you add the fact no longer in production, this is what happens.

Right, that jammifier thing wasn't Taito in assuming, was an aftermarket project.

Well, I get PM’ed every couple of days asking to purchase one of these kits, so here it is, I’m open to offers/trades.

Depends on who you ask... Taito sold them for 450$, but they have been out of production for years so no one has stock left... No one but @Derick2k that is.
Then for years the only folks with them were that company in Australia. Highway... something. And they were selling them at 850 and finally sold through.

Depends on who you ask... Taito sold them for 450$, but they have been out of production for years so no one has stock left... No one but @Derick2k that is.
Then for years the only folks with them were that company in Australia. Highway... something. And they were selling them at 850 and finally sold through.
Highway Entertainment was the company name I believe.

And me ;)
You still have the kit I sold you?! :)
I had 2 spare kits and those sold at above prices.

Still holding onto 1 kit, just in case :D
Yes sir :thumbsup:

Back