What's new
Mark your items as sold

KalessinDB

Grand Master
Reaction score
So after being directed to https://www.arcade-projects.com/for...d-viletim-s-scart2jamma-v2-0.9557/post-153620 I'm aware that people are lining up for this shit...

I too have one to sell. Mine's got the PSX controller adapter board, and a couple of @Lemony Vengeance boxes to make it work nice-nice with my favorite systems.

VileTim SCART2JAMMA: $100 AUD on purchase. PSX Controller Adapters: $62 AUD on purchase. That puts me at around $110 USD. 2x Lemony MC Cthulhu to PSX adapters (NES and SNES cords, possibly N64 I gotta check) and 2x Lemony Genesis 6button to PSX adapters: $280 USD. (I found my PMs with him on that other forum where he claimed they were some of his nicest work at the time).

I'm into it for right around $400 USD.

Will sell the whole hog for $300 USD obo, shipped in the US.

Pics forthcoming (Sunday at the latest) if desired.

(I found my PMs with him on that other forum where he claimed they were some of his nicest work at the time).
If they're the ones I'm thinking of (sold mid 2016) then you are correct. I haven't made many since then, and these are still fantastic. :D

Whomever is getting these will be getting some rock solid adapters :)

(I found my PMs with him on that other forum where he claimed they were some of his nicest work at the time).
If they're the ones I'm thinking of (sold mid 2016) then you are correct. I haven't made many since then, and these are still fantastic. :D
Whomever is getting these will be getting some rock solid adapters :)
Those are the ones! Looks like they're sold, but until I have them out the door I'm not calling it 100% yet. Thanks for chiming in!

Back