What's new

seventhbigsmoke

Student
Reaction score
Hi i just got my atx harness to be able to replace the old power supply with a pc psu. I've got it on but after sometime the game locks up. Also my monitor is begin powered by the old cord and not sure if it's supposed to be setup on the atx power supply. Its plugged in and working fine. But the game keeps lockong up after a bit of gameplay. Any help would be awesome as this game is at my arcade and would like it makong money soon lol. Thank you

Attachments

• 16651126577761081526551025335993.jpg
    16651126577761081526551025335993.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 65
is the manual calling for an ATX power supply? do you have fans blowing on the boards? they working ?

What wattage is your psu? Can you meter the 3.3v and 5v lines under load? Do you have as many 3.3 and 5v lines connected as you can? There were atx>model3 kits available at one point but I don’t think they’re around anymore. But you should be connecting as many of the lines as you can

What wattage is your psu? Can you meter the 3.3v and 5v lines under load? Do you have as many 3.3 and 5v lines connected as you can? There were atx>model3 kits available at one point but I don’t think they’re around anymore. But you should be connecting as many of the lines as you can
So I'm using a pc power supply that is 550watts i got an adapter off ebay. So there is no adjustments for the voltage.

So I'm using a pc power supply that is 550watts i got an adapter off ebay. So there is no adjustments for the voltage.
Despite there not being adjustments, you should still measure the voltage to see if the psu is outputting the required power within spec, under load, through the adapter. Got a multimeter?

Back