What's new

nzgamer41

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello, I have a RingEdge 2 with StarHorse on it that I'd like to muck about with trying to get running in some capacity, however I'm stuck at the USB Error that seems to be common on these units. I assume that the USB connection is for the touchscreen on the satellite unit, does anyone know what model it is? Either a SEGA part number thing or a generic model is fine. If anyone also happens to have a manual for SH3 that would be awesome too.

Thanks!

Some poking around later, turns out this USB device it's complaining about is NOT the touchscreen but in fact a USB Dongle. Was able to skip it anyway by editing a couple of files on the game partition, new question, does anyone know what model AIME reader the StarHorse units use? Or better yet, has anyone written an emulator for the board for Arduino/some other microcontroller?

Thanks!

Hello, I have a RingEdge 2 with StarHorse on it that I'd like to muck about with trying to get running in some capacity, however I'm stuck at the USB Error that seems to be common on these units. I assume that the USB connection is for the touchscreen on the satellite unit, does anyone know what model it is? Either a SEGA part number thing or a generic model is fine. If anyone also happens to have a manual for SH3 that would be awesome too. Thanks!

Hi
I have same game Star Horse, and same usb error. I just try to connect the JVS, bur still usb error.

Back